What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blazeoneup hits the dirt again.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks guys, once the first havest hits, It will be a harvest every 4 weeks or so....

G

This thread is awesome! I am going to give this mix a try on my next run. I used to use Tick's organic mix from OG which was very similar to this. I miss watering with straight tap water, KISS. I am going to have to hang out for the rest of this if you don't mind blazeoneup :wave:

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Not at all buddy, I am trying to illustrate just how simple this method is. What it does it gives good solid results without lots of chemical or organic ferts. It takes all the guess work out of the picture and even less work considering no need for multiple transplants.

I am doing this show week by week to show everyone this mix works and it works with water only from start to finish.

If you wanted you can mix this soil at 1cup -1&1/2 cups of blood and bone meal. So if you want you can add the extra 1/2 cup blood and bone meal.

senseless

damn those things got bushy fast. looks like your gonna have a kickass harvest.

how does the finish product taste and smoke compared to when you grow in dwc? how often are you watering?

SMOKEWEEDEVERYDAY

G

Hola, blaze :wave:

Nice to see you. Everything is looking lush and lovely. Good luck with the rest of the cycle, but I doubt you need it. :wink:

~SeñorSativa~

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys time for an update the next round is starting to root, SO within 2 days the clones will be transplanted into the cups and the room will be switch to 12/12 while the second round gets 10 days in the cups and 20 days veg in the bags, Then they will be cloned and put into flower. Enjoy :joint:

Day 1

Day 8

day 16

Day 21

Day 25

Day 32

Now for some random pics...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Blaze!! ...looking good dear...Im with Nate there...got enough room for a few lounge chairs under them big ol girls!! ...nice goin! ...cya in chat :joint: :wave:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hello tiger, Thanks for stopping in buddy, Perhaps I can let you give some of the finished results a run. Not bad for 32 days in soil eh???

Until next time be safe and take care!

EDIT

Mrs babba, anytime long as theres room for blaze in yours and babbabud's forest :)

Last edited:
G

Plants look awesome, I can't believe the growth in 32 days. Thanks for the help with the mix, I can't wait to give this a try. Have a good one :wave:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
blazeoneup said:
Haha keep at it Nite Tiger and one day your going to be tickled pink....

I'm hoping that'll be this next run. Getting out of the ghetto panda wall setup. Box in the pods, putting in a plenum duct for A/C and heat, plus hard ducting the exhaust.

I've got some 3D models up in my thread, if you wanna take a look and give some thoughts.

So, things should dial in this go around pretty well, we'll see.

Hey man i love your grow, i was also a member on OG , and part of te CLF club .. my account ame was leach .. I have one micro grow under my belt and im tying to get something started , just got to get some money together..

GREAT JOB on your grow man, i cant wait to see the finished product!

Peace!

KingRalph

love the bushes, an they sure seem to love the soil. switch switch switch! mmm cola time :) can't wait to come back n check em out after the stretch hehe. nicely done you DWC grower ;p see ya in the green room, peace man :joint:

C

cobain420

Great job Blaze!

A few questions if you have the time:

What's your expected yield Blaze?

How long from rooted clones to the light switch to 12/12?

And how long from light switch, to chop?

AWESOME job bro, showing how it is done properly in soil!

Bain