What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wristwatches with thermometer/hygrometer

brolex

I'm thinking of getting myself another watch, and it seems that the marketplace is still teeming with variations of aviator or diver-themed watches.

What i don't see, though, are watches with temp/rh meters. Just like the desk/wall units that we're already too familiar with, just more compact and water resistant. It's especially handy whenever I find a place and wonder, "hmmm what is the microclimate here?":biggrin:

Post them here if you know of watches like these. How good are they? Are they accurate at all?

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol!strong user name!I'd imagine a good watch like that would cost thousands.honestly I'd get a ASUS zenwatch or a Samsung smart watch.

shithawk420

Veteran
There's no way I'd wear a casio.I've got a nice swiss made army watch and even I want a nicer watch.just get a nice smart watch if your only gonna spend a few hundred bucks.if you got the money get a Patek Phillepe.

brolex

Lol!strong user name!I'd imagine a good watch like that would cost thousands.honestly I'd get a ASUS zenwatch or a Samsung smart watch.

hehe. Re smart watches - I don't want to have another device to worry about having to be charged daily.

casio probably make one
They have multifunction models that can measure ambient thermometer, but it takes 30 minutes to get an accurate reading. However, none can read humidity.

There's no way I'd wear a casio.I've got a nice swiss made army watch and even I want a nicer watch.just get a nice smart watch if your only gonna spend a few hundred bucks.if you got the money get a Patek Phillepe.
IMO, the only worthy Patek to get are the super expensive, complicated ones. I think the mass marketed models are TOO expensive for what they are.

red bull use casio :)
They're cool! But I don't want another chronograph. i want a watch to represent what I love - growing dank buds!