What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GO Box Set Test Run

Dick Dankerson

So I've never run a complete program before in all my years of growing. Thought I would give General Organics a try. Bought the box set with the smaller bottles which is perfect for my small grow.I'm growing in Hempy Buckets with coco over pearlite. Not expecting to be knocked on my ass with the results but I think it will do a decent job. It will be fun to follow their feeding schedule although I'm more of a less is more person so I might feed a little lighter. Look forward to posting results.

Stay Elevated-DD

Dick Dankerson

I'll be ready to transplant my clones for this grow in a few short days. I'll be growing 3 plants. Blue Dream, NYCD x OG Kush and Cotton Candy. So far I've been feeding the clones a light feeding of the bio grow. Their in 9 oz. solo cups and looking very healthy. These are clones I took myself and have grown these strains in the past. I'm growing in a 3 x 2 x 6 foot closet with a 315w CMH. The 3 clones will be transplanted to 3 gallon Hempy buckets. I will supply pics with my future posts .

DD