What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Week 5 Flower Plants dying. possible potassium burn?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am currently in late week 5 and I believe that I have burned my plants. My buddy told me to add terpinator to increase the the scent and frost. Before adding this, my grow was moving along well and did not have any problems besides a fungus gnat issue.

When I added it, I started off with 10ml per gallon. then the next day bumped it to 75ml/5 gal then the next 100ml/5 gal. I saw that the plants werent healthy and the next day did a straight water feed ph'ed at 6.4. Then 2 days after that I flushed all the plants to .4 EC. The medium is rockwool.

Is there any way to save the plants that got this far burned or are they doomed?

I was just looking at Joe's sick plant guide and it kind of looks like it has a potassium def. Can anyone help out and point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• Untitled12.jpg
    Untitled12.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 11
If you got a 60x magnifier you can zoom and see if you have any critters on your stuff i just got a broad mite infection myself. That leaf coloring could be normal for late flower though the middle of pic looks a lil droopier then the rest of the plant so look for bud rot or something hopefully its not that though. The buds dont look too bad from the pic at least it appears like you got some light nute burn going. Just flush with ph'd ro water for a few days and see if they perk up. Ive used snow storm ultra never had a issue with it its like terpinator in what does maybe better though ive never tried terpinator so cant say for sure which is best.

Chemdawggy Dawg

If your have gnats you have root rot. You need mosquito bits asap. You also would probably do much better if you dropped 90% if that stuff and just use base nutrients. You are overewatering and making the roots rot.

Good info on the mosquito dunks chemdawggy ive crushed them up and made a soil drench in the past and like to leave a few on top of the soil the stuff nukes gnats. I was thinking she looked a lil too moist just thought it was odd that the center is drooping more might just be my tired eyes though.

Latest posts

Latest posts