What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

mr.brunch

Veteran
The hard times can be some of the best times if you make them that way. Stay strong.

Thanks mate. Trying to stay strong for my little girl- she doesn’t need to see me upset, she’s still getting over losing her other granddad.

Got to go to the hospital today and try and explain the situation to my dad- hopefully they are going to let us take him home.
Not good to be stuck in there with no one allowed to visit- we’re permitted one hour today and the oncologist is going to be there also.
Could be a difficult one.

h.h.

Veteran
Thanks mate. Trying to stay strong for my little girl- she doesn’t need to see me upset, she’s still getting over losing her other granddad.

Got to go to the hospital today and try and explain the situation to my dad- hopefully they are going to let us take him home.
Not good to be stuck in there with no one allowed to visit- we’re permitted one hour today and the oncologist is going to be there also.
Could be a difficult one.

When my mom was in, I was the only visitor allowed. When she should have been surrounded by family, it was just me holding the phone to her ear.
Blessings to your dad.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad brunch, cancer is such a monster. I lost my dad when I was 15 years old to cirrhosis and it's had a profound effect on the way I look at life. Both of my grandpas passed due to cancer. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and wishes. All the best.

mr.brunch

Veteran
We lost the battle.
Cremation today... got to leave in half an hour- only allowed 17 people to attend unfortunately due to Covid restrictions, which is a huge shame as he had so many friends
I went to the funeral home to see him yesterday, and put a couple of his favourite chocolates in his hand- he didn’t look the best , but no pain anymore.
I’m smoking a fat joint of Bruce banger right now, I guess it’s chin up time.
:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sorry to hear that mr.brunch. Sending good vibes your way.

So sorry to hear. Chin up is best.

It’s good to remember, especially the things that make you smile.

...condolences mr.brunch

God bless you and yours during this difficult time

Sorry for your loss man

Thanks for all your words of support.... they really make a difference.
The guys at the my dads local pub called at the last minute and offered to open up specially for us, so we got to have a small wake in his honour... not as many people as would have liked to come, but it was a lovely gesture.
And life marches on.

Only a month ago I was wondering how we’d get to see him at Christmas, with the lockdowns etc...shows how quickly things can change.

Anyway, Christmas is fast approaching and I’ve got a family to keep happy- I’ll do the best job I can- it’s already getting expensive!
Hope everyone is well :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Banging up some fencing today- now my little girl is back at school, I thought I’d better get on it before they lock it all down again
Dodging the rain showers with a joint atm

mr.brunch

Veteran
Well, new site but same old shed
Hopefully everyone is still around and well. summer is basically here so I’ve started planting the veg out, had a break from the gardening last year because of health and family problems but I’ve got some various lettuces and peas out so far.
Smoking a disappointing crop at the moment, but I’ve got some big bud in the tent, a nice fat lump of clean Gumby hash and a large bag of dry trim and popcorn I’ve been given to get to work on this week
So it’s not all bad!

mr.brunch

Veteran
They truly live on through us
I do like cooking some of my grandmothers recipes, and I get to explain to my daughter “your great grandmother taught me how to make this when I was your age…”
They probably wouldn’t have approved of the hash though, bless ‘em.
I should really make some cakes from it as it’s quite strong- just ice water hash , no bubble bags but screened for plant material around 6 times and squished into a ball when dry .. I made pressed last time, and dry ice powder but I really do prefer the overall character of the soft black hash.

mr.brunch

Veteran
image.jpg

image.jpg

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I got serious about making hash this year. I got a Bubble washing machine and I have 2 sets of bags. And I learned how to dry it properly. Zamaldelica, Malawi, Zkittlez, Pink Kush, Ayahuasca, Blueberry . . . choice is a wonderful thing. :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts