What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Promix lovers... New HP/CC? What do you like?

pANicModE

i started with promix bx 15years ago since then ive used them all BX, HP, HP/CC etc. i like HP with a bit more perlite, wormcastings, lime :rasta:

What PH is everybody watering/ferting at .. ?

A

acridlab

i started with promix bx 15years ago since then ive used them all BX, HP, HP/CC etc. i like HP with a bit more perlite, wormcastings, lime :rasta:

What PH is everybody watering/ferting at .. ?

Ive been hooked on the same mix for yrs ,panic, i keep it in between 6.3 and 6.5 and never have problems. Can even float higher towards the end of flower

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Saw this at a local retailer, has anyone had experience with the Pro-Mix All-Purpose? Haven't heard anything about it.

Attachments

• pmix-1.jpg
    pmix-1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 10

Jonnysact

Ive been hooked on the same mix for yrs ,panic, i keep it in between 6.3 and 6.5 and never have problems. Can even float higher towards the end of flower

Would you be so kind and share your mix with us? Any idea what your runoff is when you water between 6.3-6.5?

many thanks!

I had outstanding seed success in a promix I can't find any more called ProMix Light Mix. My seedies grew incredibly in just this with a lil extra work casting.

Latest posts

Latest posts