What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A brief history of The Devil's Harvest Krew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenoonez

Veteran
You talking the JoeSchmoe Casey cut? If so , Ive got 3- 3 x 6 with 18 caseys each on em in the commercial spot. Hope she makes ME rich, lol...

Actually I was talking about the Joe cut of romulan the original which the seed line was based on. However, I would love to hear more about the JoeSchmoe Casey cut as well. Lol.

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Actually I was talking about the Joe cut of romulan the original which the seed line was based on. However, I would love to hear more about the JoeSchmoe Casey cut as well. Lol.

Ahhh The Romulan Joe. Havent seen that cut since the one shroomy420 had. Romulator had a pretty good romulan pheno from federation back in 01/02'.

I got the JoeSchmoe cut of Casey Jones from my good bud CBF and its a MONSTER yeilder and a nice blend of those genetics. Im hearing folks hitting 3 L's with that one. Ive yet see it but 2lb per K doesnt seem too tough with it.

Moonshine

zenoonez

Veteran
God at 3 lbs a K it could be more profitable to run that than an OG. I heard someone mention 3lb a K a while back but you know how it is, a friend of a friend or someone's uncle. Pics or it didn't happen :) Let me know how she yields out in the end.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
too funny MM.....were running her atm as well...she "shmoe casey" is a real unique herb...just enough funk to make thing's interesting....

l_d_d

I always thought DHK was started overseas in a coffeshop with Rawk and Zilla bringing sides together lol.

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
I always thought DHK was started overseas in a coffeshop with Rawk and Zilla bringing sides together lol.

Nope, it was more of a Private message from Weedzilla stating what the general idea was, who was in and the call to grow it up hard. and we did.

REZDOG

Veteran
Nice thread,MSM.
I remember DHK fondly.

A correction,however,for one of the posters:
Reservoir didn't get The Sour Diesel Clone from DHK,Reservoir had it before DHK started up.

Hey MSM,to my knowledge,outside of r@skal getting some of the Chem Family Clones from The Reservoir fam in 2006 or '07,(and us getting SFV OGK from him) I know of no DHK member,or otherwise,getting,or spreading,any Chemdog Family or Sour Diesel genetics while they were on the 'boards.
At that time,The Chem Family Clones were simply WAY too rare & closely held.
In 2004 they weren't "out" at all,past personal friends of "Chemdog" himself.
I liked Erawk and the others,I wish they'd stuck around after DHK crashed and burned-There were some good peeps in DHK,that's for sure,and I miss a couple of them!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rez why you always got to be such a dick? I hope they Ban your ass again and this time for good.

P

Paco

kinda fuuny...
i remember dhk having sd when some folks were growing selling seeds of dutch gear in 7 up bottles.

REZDOG

Veteran
Rez why you always got to be such a dick? I hope they Ban your ass again and this time for good.

I'm not being a dick,just adding to the discussion.
Not sure what your problem is,but hey-
I was there,right in the middle of all of it,most days over 18 hours a day.
So....
Calm down,and read on.
The DHK crew,including MSM,and myself,got along very,very well-in fact I still stay in contact with a couple of them,when they see fit to pop up. O.G. and such....
MSM and I have probably disagreed from time to time in the past,but I respect him and the way he goes about doing what he does-and the kickass results that he gets with his breeding.
The fighting/infighting/internet soap opera surrounding DHK was Epic,in the end DHK simply got too big for the Original DHK Guys to manage,and it imploded-like a pothead supernova.
I think sloppy clone shipping really screwed the pooch for a couple of them-there were some bad moments,if I recall correctly....
Anyhow,a Trip Down Memory Lane was fun-I wish some old DHK guys would show back up at IC more often.

~RD~

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Nice thread,MSM.
I remember DHK fondly.

A correction,however,for one of the posters:
Reservoir didn't get The Sour Diesel Clone from DHK,Reservoir had it before DHK started up.

Hey MSM,to my knowledge,outside of r@skal getting some of the Chem Family Clones from The Reservoir fam in 2006 or '07,(and us getting SFV OGK from him) I know of no DHK member,or otherwise,getting,or spreading,any Chemdog Family or Sour Diesel genetics while they were on the 'boards.
In 2004 they weren't "out" at all,past personal friends of "Chemdog" himself.
I liked Erawk and the others,I wish they'd stuck around after DHK crashed and burned-There were some good peeps in DHK,that's for sure,and I miss a couple of them!

Cheers!

Yah was me that asked after the origins of the ECSD clone . A younger friend who has a pretty good reach back to the OG days & participated in the swaps , did mention he thought it was the DHK that gave you that clone ...so i mentioned that here . Pretty knowledgable lad too & been over to the dam & met with lots of "the folks" manytimes. Something hav yet to do...but all pretty interesting stuff looking back.

All good & just for curiousity sake, since MM decided to put up a little of this history
here ...and if there ever was a clone to work with that ECSD was sure it ...and know
u'll agree !

After seeing Crazy Composer's indoor beta test back in July this summer of those beans & some of GanjaD's OD/GH work with ones you gifted them back in the spring ,
resting assured you have done some good work .
freecharactersmileys850.gif

keep it up REz ...and MM !

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
'''''''Hey MSM,to my knowledge,outside of r@skal getting some of the Chem Family Clones from The Reservoir fam in 2006 or '07,(and us getting SFV OGK from him) I know of no DHK member,or otherwise,getting,or spreading,any Chemdog Family or Sour Diesel genetics while they were on the 'boards.
In 2004 they weren't "out" at all,past personal friends of "Chemdog" himself.""""

*****************Yeah, Erawk was the first in the DHK to source the Chemdog line and that Mass Sup Skunk and that ECSD. the SS and Chem I think it was around 05. E sourced The ECSD years before that. *************

"""""The DHK crew,including MSM,and myself,got along very,very well-in fact I still stay in contact with a couple of them,when they see fit to pop up. O.G. and such....
MSM and I have probably disagreed from time to time in the past,but I respect him and the way he goes about doing what he does-and the kickass results that he gets with his breeding."""""""

*******************Same here Rez. Always a mutual respect, take no prisioners, make no apologies.. I get called an ass a lot as well. I even have one of your old, old rare limited edition Cali-0 crosses I run in the 200K grow and the Sour D I prefer to run is one of your 2.5's that Romulator found.************

Moonshine

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
'''''''Hey MSM,to my knowledge,outside of r@skal getting some of the Chem Family Clones from The Reservoir fam in 2006 or '07,(and us getting SFV OGK from him) I know of no DHK member,or otherwise,getting,or spreading,any Chemdog Family or Sour Diesel genetics while they were on the 'boards.
In 2004 they weren't "out" at all,past personal friends of "Chemdog" himself.""""

*****************Yeah, Erawk was the first in the DHK to source the Chemdog line and that Mass Sup Skunk and that ECSD. the SS and Chem I think it was around 05. E sourced The ECSD years before that. *************

"""""The DHK crew,including MSM,and myself,got along very,very well-in fact I still stay in contact with a couple of them,when they see fit to pop up. O.G. and such....
MSM and I have probably disagreed from time to time in the past,but I respect him and the way he goes about doing what he does-and the kickass results that he gets with his breeding."""""""

*******************Same here Rez. Always a mutual respect, take no prisioners, make no apologies.. I get called an ass a lot as well. I even have one of your old, old rare limited edition Cali-0 crosses I run in the 200K grow and the Sour D I prefer to run is one of your 2.5's that Romulator found.************

Moonshine

Hiya!
Yeah,Erawk (Know how to reach him,btw? I'd love to get together with him when I'm in his neck of the woods next time I'm stateside!) got his Sour Diesel clone about a year after I got mine. I think I remember him referencing my pics to make sure he got what it was supposed to be,at the time.
The Chemdog clones that you guys got from ogr@skal came to him via jimmy,who was given them by me,after Chemdog gave me a box of them in NYC,way back in the day. For that,we got from ogr@s the SFV OGK,master kush,and some odds and ends that,honestly,sucked.
No matter,the SFV OGK has been rippin' it up ever since! :)
I wish the DHK hadn't imploded,if it had stayed small The Objective would have been easier to meet,I'd hazard.
Nice to see you here,doing what you do best bro! :)

Cheers!

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
^^^^^^hmmmmm. not sure on that one. I think Erawk sourced them cuts somewhere on the East Coast somewhere local to him. Could be, but I remember him finding em somewhere up in the Northeast. If we had gotten em from ogR@skl they would have gone through Zilla or O.G. I would think.

REZDOG

Veteran
Hmmm....
It IS possible that Erawk got it from yours,truly.
At that time I was trading a LOT,and I really liked E,and he was having issues getting it.
I know where he lived back then,and it stirs mah' memory a bit.
I'm REALLY not sure,but I do know what he wound up with was legit Sour Diesel.
As to the Chem Family stuff,I could only surmise-and I wouldn't/couldn't do that,out loud,here. ;)
I iwsh they'd recover OG's database and post it,even closed. Dammit. SO much info,lost.

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Hmmm....
It IS possible that Erawk got it from yours,truly.
At that time I was trading a LOT,and I really liked E,and he was having issues getting it.
I iwsh they'd recover OG's database and post it,even closed. Dammit. SO much info,lost.

Thats a possibility. Ive said the same thing about Overgrow. There are some threads I'd hope wouldnt get reposted. Anyone remember my "How to ship Clones" thread from OG , Im kinda glad that one is gone. lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.