What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Other Hobbies..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just-in-Case you go broke and need some big cash ina hurry?!?!?!
Ha ha! Your screen name is the shit man! Just in case you thought I was baggin.. :muahaha: :wave:

This makes me wanna go look for my old binder full, I had a bunch of holigrams and them 9 piece card sets that you collect and they go together to make big shit like the danger room. I also had a couple shoeboxes full of random cards... Hope I didnt loose um in the last 10 years of CHAOS...

C

cellardweller

buckeye-leaf said:
50983PIC_1177.JPG
thats the wildest fish ive ever seen id like to dose and watch it :nono:
Murphy said:
I stared at that thing for 5 minutes now.....I swear it's getting ready to talk to me.
I always thought Pokemon were kept in those balls? I've seen some cards, I just never thought they were real.
that Axalot is smilin at me.wtf? why wont it stop?
I think it's great to come home from work and find a houseful of people! :muahaha: :joint: :joint: :jump:
mucho gusto mi amigos
~c

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
i was reading the wikipedia page on Axolotl...:

This is why other animals may not be housed with axolotls (excluding adults with adults) as anything smaller will invariably end up in their mouths — even siblings. If not fed for even a sometimes short period, they can forget how to eat.

ahahahah
ahahaahhaha
ahahahahah
ahahahahha
ahahahahah

C

cellardweller

hey gramsci!
I was just wonderin...
How the hell does a living organism forget how to eat? wtf??

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
cellardweller said:
hey gramsci!
I was just wonderin...
How the hell does a living organism forget how to eat? wtf??

they must be as dumb as hell!!!

ahahahahahaha
aaahahahhahah

infact the little fellow before doesn't have such an intelligent expression... :D:D:D:D

whoa i want one of them to play with!!! To teach him again and again how to eat!

ahahahha
ahahahahah
ahahahahahaha

C

cellardweller

gramsci.antonio said:
they must be as dumb as hell!!!

ahahahahahaha
aaahahahhahah

infact the little fellow before doesn't have such an intelligent expression... :D:D:D:D

whoa i want one of them to play with!!! To teach him again and again how to eat!

ahahahha
ahahahahah
ahahahahahaha

ya crackin me up bro!! :bashhead: :laughing: :laughing:

mjcuresall

cellardweller, you've got serious skillz... those models are incredible! My hat's off to you. That used to keep me busy for weeks at a time when I was younger.

Anyone who can pay that much attention to detail must be a great grower, as well...

C

cellardweller

mjcuresall..thank you vetty much for your kind words. They have not gone unnoticed!
..and thanks for stoppin in!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
My other hobby

My other hobby

Finally got round to postin' these here. Thanks for the link Bro :rasta:
picture.php

picture.php

C

cellardweller

Hey vint..how goes the star gazing? Do you foresee the future of our beloved herb in the stars like oracles of the ancients or are you still using that thing to peek in on unsuspecting MILFs'? lol..just kiddin ya man, I actually had a nice telescope not unlike that one that we used for Haleys comet..but since I learned that our local comm.college has a much much larger version, we sometimes go to that in the summer months when the crowd isn't so large..
peace my friend, and happy winemaking!
~cdubbs

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
hey sublime Ima guessin thats about 21st street????

personally I like to hike and run. My goal is to thru-hike the AT. 2200 miles should take me bout 4-6 months. Gonna do it before I am 40.

peace
jip

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Sorry, no pics atm but I like to buy & sell antique
Remington knives for a money making hobby.......

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
i dunno if someone said this already but upper level RC hobbies are amazing. i used to fly helis and a plane but helis is where its at. cars and trucks are fun but i love the 3rd dimension to flying.

C

cellardweller

great hobbies guys..
Stoner..how far back do your Remingtons' date?

zinga..I would love to get a jet rc and fly that bitch around!

johnny..I have been up the Atrail many times, although never done a thru..did a very little bit of geocaching there as well..

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love to fish - freshwater, preferably - Largemouth, Smallmouth Bass mostly.
Have access to many lakes, reservoirs, and rivers.

C

cellardweller

same here Vash!
Spring trout is opening soon..end of April I think..
hmm..wonder what else I'll be doin in the woods besides fishin?

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
I paint these, formerly for money:

picture.php

I'm also neck-deep in an electronic music studio... when I'm really bored and I want candy for the ears instead of the eyes.

-s, certified nerd :joint: