What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Other Hobbies..

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
I never seem to have much time to do stuff much any more, my 4-year old takes up a lot of time, good time though.
I would like to play more guitar, and record/make some songs on my computer.
I like models, but haven't made any for a few years. I was into model planes and cars when I was a kid, every so often I get the urge and get a kit. I would like to do a Zero sometime.
I have a pretty good collection of Star Wars and Evangelion figures.

C

cellardweller

I had a whole collection of almost all the original star wars toys, till I moved out. Classic move on mom.:badday:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
cd: ooo..that sucks. I have most of the stored in Australia, in a bog box that says "DO NOT THROW OUT" :D

LilMan72003

Hiking-I've hiked just about all of San Diego

Fishing-Salt and Fresh, just caught myself a few albacore yesterday.

Aikido-Have practiced for 13 years, stopped recently, looking to start again.

Also assisting in a Kindergarten class. It is really rewarding.

daddy fingaz

Not sure if masturbation counts!?

otherwise my hobbies are Muay Thai and Carp fishing, oh and asian food and cant forget Bird watching (particuarly great breasted variety)!!

in the words of Ali G 'Every Englishman must have a hobby' !

C

cellardweller

daddy fingaz said:
Not sure if masturbation counts!?

otherwise my hobbies are Muay Thai and Carp fishing, oh and asian food and cant forget Bird watching (particuarly great breasted variety)!!

in the words of Ali G 'Every Englishman must have a hobby' !

If ya do it right, then of course it counts! :muahaha: :bashhead:
My biggest carp to date is 23 pounds!

JustinCase

Let's see my fishy's.

Flying My RC helicopter and plane(nothing too fancy. I'm still learning)

Fishing

I'll add some more stuff I do later.

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

This is more like it! Thanks for keepin this thread alive guys!!
JiC..when we goin fishin? nice newt..cann we use em for bait? or is that a mudpuppy?

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
My hobbies

My hobbies

Where I always go at in OCMD.

I love neons, and many other cars.

Gettin crunk, responsibly

Gettin hash in the mail from Dam, is that a hobby?

My friends blow glass, so I do a little. This was blown by my friend I gave him 5$ for it, its gold fumed to give It the color. Had it for about 2 years now!

I havent eaten em in along time but, I found this picture. :bashhead:

And I like to smoke cat turds. :spank:

SweetNightmare

lmfao and i like to smoke cat turds... mycology is interesting... paintballing n snowboarding is where its at... I guess fishing if you wanna take it easy... my big one is a 30" 10lb walleye didn't get to eat that one tho :(

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
I use to snowboard an play paintball. I miss them both dearly, Im sure Ill do them both again though sometime soon.

Murphy

JustinCase said:
Let's see my fishy's.

WTF?
It's like my dogs, they are so damn ugly, people say they are cute. Props man for being able to keep something like that alive...... what is it?

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
50983PIC_1177.JPG
thats the wildest fish ive ever seen id like to dose and watch it :nono:

Murphy

I stared at that thing for 5 minutes now.....I swear it's getting ready to talk to me.
I always thought Pokemon were kept in those balls? I've seen some cards, I just never thought they were real.

JustinCase

JustinCase said:
More about the Axolotl Link
It's called an axolotl(Mexican walking fish)They are very personable and if you go up to the tank they will come up to you and do their thing. I have two a white one and a black one, each with their own personality. And I hand feed them. It doesn't hurt when they grab your finger but I still jump when they do it. :muahaha:

K

kallenavndk

I breed dogs and train whit them but my real passion is yugioh cant help my self when is see good cards then i got to have so i can beat up my wifes littelbrother on 12 muhuhahahaha :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Remember the 90's x-men cartoon? Back when cartoons werent gay as fuck? I just came up on a dvd with all the episodes and no comercials, so me and my girl been on a marathon for the last couple days, soon as she gets home from work she puts it on and we just get high and watch that shit, brings back memorys....
Oh yeah, when I was a kid I used to collect the marvel cards, these days we been collectin all there new movies. Stan Lee is the shit. Gotta be one rich mofucka these days..

JustinCase

I have the entire set of the first edition series of marvel cards including check list holograms along with a un-opened box