What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALL of DUTY 4.

LEGI0N

Hey, I played the single player game and it was pretty cool. I loved the airship one... But, I also noticed that the time and number 420 came up A LOT. On the air ship mission it's like the time is 4:20.. your rifle when fully loaded.. 420 rounds.. At one point at the end one door opens or something right when you have 4:20 left to finish the mission.. those were the only ones I noticed.. there might be more.. :D

Joe Hawkins

Im a level 55 Commander in 3 weeks, this is the best ever FPS, I wouldnt have bought Crysis the same day if i I had had some exposure to it, its shit compared to COD4.

I did get ghost recon advanced warfighter with my graphics card though, someone on this thread just reminded me of it so Im gonna install it.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
Joe Hawkins said:
Im a level 55 Commander in 3 weeks, this is the best ever FPS, I wouldnt have bought Crysis the same day if i I had had some exposure to it, its shit compared to COD4.

I did get ghost recon advanced warfighter with my graphics card though, someone on this thread just reminded me of it so Im gonna install it.

crysis is now rumored to be coming to the ps3 later this year

lilo

Finished COD4 a couple of months ago and while it has its visual pros and perhaps some dynaics in movement I think the game isn't all that good. The reason is you have no freedom whatsoever. Pure garbage in that regard and for me it makes the game not worth it. I was tired of things I couldn't do after first 30 minutes of gameplay. Silly, really. Money not well spent in my case. I guess its a good game for those who don't like solving anything and only want to shoot who and when they're told.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
* verite sneaks up behind lilo and shoots him in the head to make him feel better *

malenfant

LEGI0N said:
well, crap.. that took like 5 min for me to bust it.. ROD (ring of death).. Now I have to wait like 4 weeks while MS sends me an empty box and I return it for service. :cuss:

Can you say design flaw?

Can you say Microsoft builds hardware every bit as well as it writes software?

I think I've got you beat. My 360 went belly-up (RROD), so I sent away for the coffin, mailed it off, waited, got the bitch back today, opened the box, plugged it in and RROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Microsoft. The only thing better than their quality is their customer-service."

The PS-3 doesn't have these problems, does it?

dbuzz

Veteran
that's why everyone says buy an extra two year warranty from the department store. instead of sending it off, drive to the store for instant swap!! you know the RROD is inevitable.

so does anyone here have golden guns? :D

Last edited:

Endo

Veteran
malenfant said:
Can you say Microsoft builds hardware every bit as well as it writes software?

I think I've got you beat. My 360 went belly-up (RROD), so I sent away for the coffin, mailed it off, waited, got the bitch back today, opened the box, plugged it in and RROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Microsoft. The only thing better than their quality is their customer-service."

The PS-3 doesn't have these problems, does it?

no problems with my ps3 as far. havent hear about them failing at all, i love both systems to death. each has its own merits. but right now im loving unreal tournament 3. its just like the pc, and they allow a ton of user created content.. something microsoft will never touch.

Endo

Veteran
not me.. i just run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying not to die.(it doenst work very well. but i figure you can get more dead standing in one place.

kirkland212

Haha that's always a good strategy. Also, for people who play with their friends on multiplayer mode, try knife-only. There is no knife-only mode but just make an agreement with everyone to not shoot and only use knives. This is by far the most fun you will have with COD4.

Endo

Veteran
sounds like fun.. there should be just a knife/pistol option.. where thats all you can use.. and no ammo pick ups for the pistols.. that way you have to use your knife.

G

i'm level 43 and i got red stripe shotty and red stripe m4. Oh and I hate CAMPERS so much! Can you exceed level 55?

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
jollygreen was a 55 for a while, but he's doing prestige mode now and caught up to me already. my damn roommates can't pay the bills for shit so internet/cable got shut down, so i've been MIA for a week.

Endo

Veteran
i suck hardcore at wetwork.. im horrible at using angles and stuff.

Endo

Veteran
wait maybe im confused.. i think shipment is the one i suck at thats the one on the big boat right? cause thats the one i suck at.