What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Greenhouse

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
couldnt affort poly panel greenhose so i had to do with this one instead

img0008k.jpg

i know for a fact that it can hold 1300 plants ;)

4x8 meters
height isnt greatest but its mostly used to pre grow plants i use outside later and to pre grow clones im going ti use in an indoor room also later
min height is 1,3 meters and max is 1,8 meters

Rose56

Hi all, I just picked up a new greenhouse that I am pretty excited about. Its got the poloycabornate panels and two roof vents and is 4'x6' and 6' tall and it cost me $250 not bad at all a bit of a pain to put together got it at harbor frieght

Attachments

• gh.gif
    gh.gif
    78 KB · Views: 27

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
does anyone use black or dark opaque walls, and then just use a clear but blurred material for the top. or will this not work?

the reason i ask is that i am just too damn paranoid of aerial survailance. my dad has a pilots license and sometimes we go up flying around and once you get up there it is like having the eagle eye.. i could imagine some of the GH i have seen here look kinda obvious.

has anyone ever flown above their own GH to scope it out and see how it looks?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
does anyone use black or dark opaque walls, and then just use a clear but blurred material for the top. or will this not work?

the reason i ask is that i am just too damn paranoid of aerial survailance. my dad has a pilots license and sometimes we go up flying around and once you get up there it is like having the eagle eye.. i could imagine some of the GH i have seen here look kinda obvious.

has anyone ever flown above their own GH to scope it out and see how it looks?

We use solid walls (T-111 siding)...they are built to look like barns...with translucent roof, from Home Depot-- It works great!! From a distance it just looks like a barn with a white metal roof....it is hard to tell it is plastic-- We have 2 of them, 24x56, and in 3 years, no probs yet--

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
KMK that is SICK! so the white ceiling still allows enough light for good sticky colas?

man i wish i had seen this thread earlier, i really really want a greenhouse now. f*ck a warehouse or 10k watt home grow...outdoors is the way to do it!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Blueberry, those are swamp coolers...it is in the desert, so added humidity is a must--
Yes4, Yup!! Plenty of light--
Another plus side, is with the 12 foot solid walls, it gets light almost an hour later, and dark almost an hour earlier...great for force flowering--

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a shot of mine from today - aluminium and glass 10 by 6 foot. As you can see i use it for tomatoes and cucumber too ;)

3 plants in 1.5 gallon pots - i kept the pots small this year because i'd like to still get into the greenhouse come september! just a bit of outdoor smoke and a few seeds is what i'm after.

foreground is congolese x geurilla gold and then two geurilla gold 2's one indica pheno and one sativa. kept some pollen off the males and will make a few seeds for the freezer :)

V.

picture.php

Garry

hey-hey, my first post... :joint:

Ive been reading for a long time!

I’m French, actually, French Canadien... Born and raised in Québec city!

All right, all right so many nice green house here... it amazing... I just built a small house for my Sensi star, hope to gain 2-3 week so they can be going til they end...

Extremely cheap construction, lumber: 2x2 and 2x3 plus 3 mil poly... that it! 60$ total cost...

Planning to put a intake and outtake control by a coolstat, 2 small axial fan... plus, a little heater on a thermostat...

Size 5' x 8' x 5'

ok, 15 sensi star in it!

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts