What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World of Warcraft

G

but i use to play ragnorak in hs, back when it was still free..talk about addictive...

Soon as RO II comes out, it is right back to sleepless nights killing porings or spawn camping MVPs..

Last edited:

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I have "Lost" too many friends to that game. I used to be a judgemental anti-weed person. The poster boy of the Dare Programs until I got to college. Most of my new friends were potheads, yet they were 100% more serious and hard working when it came to their studies. They got A's while I got C's. Based on real life interaction with weed people. I finally tried it, I am so happy that I did.

If I ever met one person in real life that had a responsible relationship with that game, I might try it. I have an addicting personality. So I will stay away for now.

peace

PoppinFresh

hunt4genetics said:
I have "Lost" too many friends to that game. I used to be a judgemental anti-weed person. The poster boy of the Dare Programs until I got to college. Most of my new friends were potheads, yet they were 100% more serious and hard working when it came to their studies. They got A's while I got C's. Based on real life interaction with weed people. I finally tried it, I am so happy that I did.

If I ever met one person in real life that had a responsible relationship with that game, I might try it. I have an addicting personality. So I will stay away for now.

peace

Your story is exactly what I was talking about in my other thread about anti-marijuana commercials. I remember DARE in elementary school and police officer who came with samples. I've always wondered if they were real or not. I mean can a cop really just walk around with hardcore narcotics on him :yoinks: Anyway, you see how many people are smoking marijuana and you realize a lot of the information, at least about marijuana, is completely untrue. That's what makes you want to smoke even more.

But, this is about WoW so let me get to what I planned to do in the first place - BUMP!

Level 70 Orc Rogue and all of the other jobs and such on horde side which range in level from 19-36 but I only play them when I am bored enough with the rogue which is hardly. GANKING GNOMES IS ALWAYS FUN!

G

I was into D2 pretty heavily and that is why I avoided WoW just because of how much time you spend playing it.

Relapse

I lost a friend to WOW, all he does not is play with his WOW buddies. I would go over and he'd have his headset on and when I'd say something he'd shush me.

PoppinFresh

Relapse said:
I lost a friend to WOW, all he does not is play with his WOW buddies. I would go over and he'd have his headset on and when I'd say something he'd shush me.

wow i been playin for maybe 1.5-2 years now and i've never even gotten that bad. you need to bring that guy a prostitute. just sit her on the bed, let her strip nekked, and walk away. if he doesn't respond to that... :bashhead:

Steaks

PoppinFresh said:
wow i been playin for maybe 1.5-2 years now and i've never even gotten that bad. you need to bring that guy a prostitute. just sit her on the bed, let her strip nekked, and walk away. if he doesn't respond to that... :bashhead:

sex alone isnt even enough to break a true wow addict..id know. :bashhead: while the game is truly a blast, after awhile it does get rather repetative.

Magi101

I just started playing lvl 20 blood elf hunter, i used to just play SC but i guarantee my apm dropped atleast 50 points from playing wow

can someone explain the big deal with this? Do you power up, and fight with other dragon/monkeys, lion-sheeps/ wizards ect..??

personally i'd rather be jerking off, but to each his own i guess :smoker:

Last edited:

HypnotiQ

video games are a huuuuuge waste of time
my addiction is worms armageddon... :bashhead:
Been playing for 5 yrs.. still have my weeks where Im on for 20 hrs or more. Wish I never started that shit. :badday:

G

Those games can eat ya alive. For a long time I was playing well over 80 hours a week. The competition on a free for all server is a killer. Now I am playing in vanguard for a few hours a week. I guess am slowly losing interest in that type of entertainment.

PoppinFresh

LOL. It's just a game that sort of sends us into veg mode lol. we get 24 hours of light and are rooted to our chairs hahahaha. but anyway, these games are just a way to release stress just like any other game. but sometimes it's more fun because you can have friends play with you. not friends you've met in game but people you may actually know in real life. and that's where the game becomes a problem. instead of saying, i'll see you at the bar later or come over to my house for the football game, it turns to MEET ME ONLINE FOR SOME WOW. WE'RE DOING UBRS TONIGHT! then you say OH SHIT MAN YEAH I NEED THAT DROP (refers to an item)! but, just as i showed it can get out of hand when you've stopped seeing actual people.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Indica Sativa said:
Soon as RO II comes out, it is right back to sleepless nights killing porings or spawn camping MVPs..

I both can't wait and dread the day I get to play it. I was really into RO for a while, then stopped, then got into WoW on and off for a year, pretty serious at times, but I haven't played any MMOs in quite a while. I fully plan on playing the shit out of ROII though :headbange

PoppinFresh

HypnotiQ said:
video games are a huuuuuge waste of time
my addiction is worms armageddon... :bashhead:
Been playing for 5 yrs.. still have my weeks where Im on for 20 hrs or more. Wish I never started that shit. :badday:

/comfort lol

is it wrong my addiction was mine sweeper?!?!?!?!!? :-S

i've never finished a video game in my life, except cell phone games.

i get addicted trying to solve something for a couple hourse, then i realize, wait, i could be smoking/driving/eating/fucking/breathing/talking.

i still miss the original warcrafts though...

Vol Funk

If anyone is addicted to WoW.....Buy glider, it cures your addiction :p At least it did for me.

Even through you're still playing WoW....you can still sell your account for cash. It can be anywhere $100 to $2000(Only if you got epiced set paladin or shaman).

Latest posts

Latest posts