What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Og Rascal seeds discontinued?

NorCalGro

So I'm wondering if anyone has any information on why there hasn't been an og rascal release in sooo long? I see his instagram is full of comments asking same question and he never answers. It makes no sense he created some of the best crosses and his wifi is in as high demand as cookies why not drop more seeds on us?

sdd420

Veteran
Actually he is going into the cloning business soon to be available in SoCal

does anyone kno where i could find seeds for the White or White Fire i see their is another breeder by the name of unity seeds that sells the White but I'm not sure if it is the same

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Dont quote me but i think he was going fully legal or something like that ..idk but there was a thread a while ago when someone stated they wont be restocked but u can pick them up in cali at the dispensary

A few companies did this ..303 seeds did it also and someone else more recent

Bob Green

does anyone kno where i could find seeds for the White or White Fire i see their is another breeder by the name of unity seeds that sells the White but I'm not sure if it is the same

I would check out the White crosses that Relentless has been putting out.

Latest posts

Latest posts