What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Zeppelin's 2016 Outdoor

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey buddy beautiful work. I saw your Oregon lemons bud pic and was curious about the growth structure and density of the flower.

I didn't grow the Oregon Lemons out doors. Her growth structure is stretchy like sfv og. Her bud structure is similar in size, but her density is closer to nycd. Medium dense. Not super airy like a pure sativa, but not rock hard like many og buds get.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We didn't do an outdoor 2017 grow this year. Too risky in my area right now. We decided to just stick with our indoor right now.

growfree

wa sup hash.
I saw during this thread that you couldn't use vegamatrix for your outdoor grow. but you could have used vegamatrix in your smaller greenhouse ;) I'm giving you the idea because i never saw the result that vegamatrix could do in a greenhouse and i'm very sure that every body would like to see that.
tell me what do you think about my idea.
Finally, in the thread called ''Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!'' you said that you was supposed to do an hydroponic thread. did you do it?

I was very happy to see this outdoor thread and seriously i was impressed. that the proof that you are as good in indoor than outdoor. to the next thread peace.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wa sup hash.
I saw during this thread that you couldn't use vegamatrix for your outdoor grow. but you could have used vegamatrix in your smaller greenhouse ;) I'm giving you the idea because i never saw the result that vegamatrix could do in a greenhouse and i'm very sure that every body would like to see that.
tell me what do you think about my idea.
Finally, in the thread called ''Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!'' you said that you was supposed to do an hydroponic thread. did you do it?

I was very happy to see this outdoor thread and seriously i was impressed. that the proof that you are as good in indoor than outdoor. to the next thread peace.

That’s a good idea for the small greenhouse. I should try that.

I didn’t do a hydroponic thread with vegamatrix because after further research (I read the label on the bottle a little closer) I found out that vegamatrix is not suitable for hydroponics.

Also, thank you for the kind words. I appreciate them.