What's new

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE JACK HERER CROSS?

yahooman

i have heard some great things over the years about jack herer,the biggest being its super potent.....im not so into the 11-14 week finish time though

i came across JH/sweettooth#3 x c99,said 7-9 weeks,and sounds dank!

anyone have a fav JACK HERER cross?

Ive never run the beanho cross you are looking at but it sounds awesome. Give it a try and let us all know how it turns out. Im just assuming you are looking at beanhoarder. There is a thread on here somewhere about his seeds and I believe the general consensus was that they were well worth the money.

CalvinCola

Critical Jack is one of my all time favorites

Great daytime med.

Very strong but allows you to focus and function and still get stuff done

Jack crossed with Critical Mass

Good yielded, easy to grow, done in 65 days

yahooman

with the critical jack,the cm is the mom,im really looking for a cross where jh is the mom....i find potency carries over better to offspring from the mom

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack Herer x Blueberry Blast...

I'm normally an introverted person but that stuff had me talking up a storm every time I tried it.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack flash sativa pheno's. Absolutely gorgeous taste. Huge calaxs and resin glands. great yeald and fantastic bag appeal. Apart from an easy 13 week flower it was thr fuckin beezkneez

I just wonder if sensi still have my old sativa pheno's in there current jack flash stock

Erliqin

Iam starting a Jack Flash #5 grow along with some Sour Kush from Reserva.
I dunno if doing monocrop with the Jacks or should grow them along with wome Sour Kushes.

Arf

Jack Herer x Skunk#1 otherwise known as J1 is a well regarded cross. A bit hard to get, only in clone or S1 nowadays.

corky1968

Veteran
I've never grow any Jack Herer plants. But this past week with a seed order I received 3 freebie Tropimango seeds.
They are supposedly a Big Skunk Korean x Jack Herer hybrid that takes 55-65 days to flower. I may possibly save all
my freebie seeds and do a freebie grow one day. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts