What's new

where to find romulan in 2015?

Croissant

in 2003 or 2004 I came across a bag of romulan that haunts me. I don't know if it was feds romulan or if it was a romulan cross it just came to me as romulan.

The buds were a distinct dark jade green with very long and thin distinct rust colored hairs. The smell was like a christmass tree so bolsam fir and sour sop fruit smell. The smell was very distinct and LOUD.

The stone was like "the result of baby fucking," in that it was like smoking a salad bowl of 4 different kinds of amazing weed at once. It was very stoney yet very lucid although time seemed distorted with strong stress and pain relieving qualities.

IDK if that sounds like federations romulan or anyones romulan. If you know where to get romulan like that let me know please.

I have tried various batches of other romulan throughout the years but nothing that even resembles that in any sort of way at all.

mowood3479

Veteran
Who describes a high as "the result of baby fucking"?
I'd hope the result of that would be prison or two to the head.
Mayb Its over my head and I'm misunderstanding. I hope so..

Croissant

3-Pineapple-Express-quotes.gif

pineapple express reference c'mon guys.

supervince

yea, the word and phraseology police are out in force Mr. Croissant. Better mind your thoughts and words for fear of offending someones feels.
Movie reference? not in this world buddy. we are PC! PC FTW!!!

Romulan is some of the best smoke, and easiest to grow elite plants out there. I love Romulan, and if you find her, let me know. Good luck.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Was a bit taken off guard with the 'movie reference' also...over the top of my head man!!!

Anyhoooooooow...Had a fantastic Federation Romulan in my stable for a few years, loved it, no ceiling with that shit and super excellent flavour, I used to refer to it as "hash on a stick"! Couldn't keep enough of it around, my buddies loved it too!!! No idea where you might stumble across it nowadays...I've been holding on to a few beans for a revisit soon...

Peace
BM

Attachments

• Rom_1.jpg
    Rom_1.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Rom_2.jpg
    Rom_2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 5
  • Rom_3.jpg
    Rom_3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 5
  • are those baby seeds?
    are those baby seeds?
    41.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Rom_5.jpg
    Rom_5.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 5

Croissant

hehe yeah, I guess without knowing that reference it could be majorly offputting. lol Anyway in the scene in the film hes explaining how the strain is like 4 of the best strains bred together.

But wow budman... the yield on that looks fantastic!

I don't know if what I tried was feds romulan.... do you have any budshots by chance?

it smelled like..

SoursopFruitWhereToBuy.jpg

and

christmastree18.jpg

combined. The predominant smell is the Christmas tree scent over a thick tropical fruit smell which is predominantly sour sop, or in mexico they call it guanabana.

In any case preserve her with an open pollination!

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Unfortunately no dried shots. Yup, she was a fantastic yielder. Taste is hard to describe, definitely piney...with a twist of tropical fruit and pepper thrown in.

BM

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I've grown next generations romulan and whilst it was very stoney herb the flavour was lacking (in fact I stashed a quarter oz or so in a canister before leaving for the 2011 cannabis cup and still haven't found it)
I received some romulan ibl seeds from leprechaun which I haven't grown yet but will do because everything else I grew of theirs was oldschool,and top shelf,especially their spacequeen herijuana cross.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
I've grown next generations romulan and whilst it was very stoney herb the flavour was lacking (in fact I stashed a quarter oz or so in a canister before leaving for the 2011 cannabis cup and still haven't found it)
I received some romulan ibl seeds from leprechaun which I haven't grown yet but will do because everything else I grew of theirs was oldschool,and top shelf,especially their spacequeen herijuana cross.

Smoked some Next Gens a few years back, don't know if was because it was grown by somebody else under different conditions or not, but I found very little similarity between the two...preferred the Federation myself.

Peace
BM

Croissant

hmm I see...

I have tried peppery herbaly spice romulan before and while it was good it wasn't the stuff of legends.

The stuff I am talking about I forgot to mention also had a rosemary spruce smell that bridged the christmass tree(bolsam fir) to the sour sop tropical fruit smell.

the smell translated very well to the flavor and tasted like spruce beer and soursop.

It was absolutely the stuff of legends.

Croissant

Romulan is some of the best smoke, and easiest to grow elite plants out there. I love Romulan, and if you find her, let me know. Good luck.

I definitely will. IMO this strain had very legit medicinal value. That really means something coming from me because I tend to have a dismissive stance towards the majority of strains having much more medicinal value than booze in many situations albeit much safer.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raskal's Rom x's sound high end too me...;)

I'm pretty sure I read a raskal post where he stated he used the red bull rom and not the Christmas tree pheno...

I grew out next gens about 4 years ago and got some Christmas tree/pepper phenos and a red bull phenos. Not sure what it's like today.

Croissant

I'm pretty sure I read a raskal post where he stated he used the red bull rom and not the Christmas tree pheno...

I grew out next gens about 4 years ago and got some Christmas tree/pepper phenos and a red bull phenos. Not sure what it's like today.

what is the redbull phenol like?

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real indica Dom, frosty and the flavour reminded me of red bull. Ran them all twice and tossed them, good, but not my thing...

I liked the Christmas tree/ pepper one better and from my understanding that is closer to the federation version and the original clone.

Wondering if the clone only is still alive somewhere....I hope so.

Latest posts

Latest posts