What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trailer park boys?

CoCoSativas

ive stumbled upon this on netflix

never seen it before ,but it does look funny ,that jrock caricter is funny

so whats your favourite episodes ?

whos your favourite caricter ?

do you grow like these lot? (or do you wrap everything in foil)

come on people dont be shy ,my mum wasn`t!!

LoL I'm canadian I've seen the show since it came out. I love all of it and still watch it all the time.

I don't grow or do anything like that, nor have I been to a park like that but there's a few Shitty ones. Really it's just those guys mashing up every classless thing that can together. Like in season 5 they r stealing meat. Dude people been doing that here in canada for a looking time man stolen meat is a big industry here. I've never bought/sold/had anything to do with stolen meat but watched meat thieves in the store many times and always laugh when they roll a cart of meat out si heavy they can barley push it...

Watch all of it the specials. It gets better as time goes on as they got popular and got a budget... I love that show its my all time favorite. I'm glad it's finally getting around the world. Yeah it doesn't really portray canada in the best light but rest assured this country isn't like that. There's some but I doubt anyone whose like them and does all that slime shit on a ongoing bases usually here a meat the if is a meat thief and a dope grower is a grower...

B

bigganjabud

Lolololololol its cool coco I told you I got Canadian friends eh? Lol

I know what life is like over there bro

Catatafish

Veteran
lol i forgot about the stolen meat scenes.

Shit there has been "star" athletes been caught stealing meat in the states. The whole world is ghetto these days.

Sip yall booberry, nowatimsaying.

welder22

Best show ever

Best show ever

I've watched for years now and it's awesome I love the look on people's faces when I introduce it to them they think it's gonna be shitty cause of how crappy the camera work is lol

Resin23

I've been watching for years, just found the movies on Netflix a few months ago myself, TPB is the shit

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
One of the best episodes is when Julian gets out of jail and the boys surprise gift him by converting his trailer into a grow room. Bubbles goes door to door collecting foil.

psyphish

Veteran
Just saw their live performance last sunday, pretty funny. I wanted to give them a bag of my own strain, but they were charging 50 euros for a meet n greet, fuck that.

canna_cardinal

I just stumbled on this show about a year ago and watched them all like a marathon. Just wish there was more to watch, but "That's the way she goes".

Z

Ziggaro

This show is awesome..and the movies are funny as hell too.
I keep wondering how I'd look with a "do" like Ricky. I'm glad the girl had never seen the show when I got my hair cut yesterday or I might be looking pretty stupid today haha!

CoCoSativas

Trailer park boys? Who are they?they sound pretty greasy

A hahaha love it buddy!

I've watched it since it came out I was a kid when it first aired and was on when I was in high school. Always will be my favorite show I'm glad they are doing more seasons and probably won't stop for years it's too good

Stoned trout is right however it's the whole east coast. My ex wasis a newfie she is so fucking hot and loves to fuck non stop never met anyone like the east coasters. We would get at it all day and she was always ready for more or to be woken up for more in the middle of the night who needs sleep when you can fuck. My buddy used to joke I'd run a train on her by myself! Ah good times I'd kill my wife if we did that she's not the all week marathon type just stop for food and sleep... good people I love the maritime the people and the entire east coast. If you want to get laid go to st Johns were the women outnumber men vastly you will get your dick wet for as long as it works and then some they don't get enough. The saying goes if you can't get enough get a newf it's 100% serious.

Oh and look up the Christmas tradition called mummies. It's fucked in the head but soooo funny they get wasted and dress up in the wackiest shit they can piece together and disguise themselves to play music with spoons and be in people's houses they otherwise wouldn't be in (town enemies) and the home owner tries to figure out who it is and if they do that person unmask it's retarded but hilarious yiu have to check it out there's some of it on YouTube.

No joke though before you all die go nail a newfie girl or any maritime chick they are nuts and you won't regret it hands down some of the best sex of your life. I've got a tattoo that says passion and I think they all need to get one too. Everyone should sleep with a newfie before they die even the ugly ones like sex like you wouldn't believe but there's tons of smoking hot girls out there. I saw a thin about newfie a while ago when I was with my ex they are the most sexual active people in canada all sorts of weird firsts they hold all sorts of weirdo records for us... I live on the other side of the country bit have lived in Nova Scotia for a period and have traveled across Canada as well as my area has a virus rant mix of Canadians and foreigners (though some of those fucker should head home man every fast food joint here is staffed by Filipino women Who don't care about heir jobs and just want to extract as much money from our economy to send back to their stinky little islands) anyway I've met people from almost every town and city in my country.

shithawk420

Veteran
Lahey:"I hope they dont shit on you Bubbles.

Bubbles:"shit on me,who?

Lahey:"shithawks.BIG, DIRTY, SHITHAWKS.There coming Bubbles!there flying in low.there swooping down, shitting on people.and dragging them off to the big shit nest."

Best show ever.period

The Revolution

Veteran
I just started watching the TPB this spring. Never peeped it before than. I watched the first 6 seasons or so.. Really funny shit. Love the whole cast. U guys catch the Movie Swearnet?