What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for lemon goodness! Lemon Skunk or Super Lemon Haze?

there goes edro

Veteran
Title says it all. Looking for the strain I will MOST likely find tasty Lemon phenos. I'll take other recommendations outside of these two strains if I can find what I'm looking for. So what say you IC?!

St. Phatty

Lemon Kush Headband from Humboldt Seed Org.

Also ... Maybe ... Candyland from GDP seeds - very lemony, slightly cookie-ish, real good. (Admittedly, I only grew one from seed - but one was enough.)

Gifted some CLand bud in a mini-care-package, to a neighbor who went on a 3 week trip with his wife - the conclusion was - They LOVE Candyland.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
can you get SLH anymore? wasn't available when i was looking earlier this year.

i've got a great SSSDH that's all lemons.

when i couldn't find the SLH i got a pack of relentless white lemons (SLH x the white (r)) but i haven't popped them yet.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TGA Jack crosses...
JTR
JTR2

Pure lemon goodness and decently potent as well.

Here come the flames now...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I would say Headband but I ran it from clone and not seed. Hands down lemoniest weed I've ever experienced and I wish to shit and back again I could pick that cut up again but the dispensary closed down.

I would say pick up a pack of Karma's Headbanger but from what I've heard it's more sour and less lemon. Fire looking regardless, I've never ran it though.

Headband is stupid potent too, take it at least 10 weeks, 11 weeks for the dick in the dirt experience.

Jhhnn

Veteran
I've never grown either one but the SLH I bought from Pink House was very lemony with a strong & long lasting up sort of high. OTOH, I hate the taste, but to each their own.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

bodhi prayer tower. lemon fuel. its very chunky solid and greasy not sticky just drips resin. the pic he has of it does not do it any justice. he does do lemon zinger but haven't been able to get them so don't know. good luck

PicosPoisonftw!

Really fond of that Lemon Diesel if you can find it. There's a strain called Oregon Lemons that's Lemon Diesel x Face Off OG that's available in seed.

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Really fond of that Lemon Diesel if you can find it. There's a strain called Oregon Lemons that's Lemon Diesel x Face Off OG that's available in seed.

I've been seeing that pop up in my Instagram feed often enough now and it always looks fire. That would be a fun one to check out. :yes:

there goes edro

Veteran
Got some Lemon G x Stardawg that I just popped. Hoping for some tasty, Lemon phenos. Great suggestions everyone! If I don't find what I'm looking for I'll definitely refer back to this thread for guidance.

Jack Herer! There is a 7 weeker out there that is vigorous, high yielding, and stunning in appearance and essential oil production. Wish I knew more about where it came from but this stuff did great wherever I put it indoor or out. Lemon was the most dominant characteristic to its nose, very nice.

T

thesloppy

I've got a cut of SLH that I love, but I don't know if I'd really categorize it as super-lemony, it's a complex taste/smell that combines lemons, american cheese, butter, pepper and bananas. I've also got Lemon Diesel as mentioned above, and that is a real lemon stinker, but might be hard(er) to find the cut outside of Oregon....lots of folks have good things to say about Archive though, and that's apparently the cut used.