What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CRITICAL KUSH by Barneys farm

B

birdman_

^8.5 Wks There! (and 8?)

Hi folks.. A guy Elsewhere (^who's pics they are) is adamant She's NOT done in the "8 weeks" as Stated. ..Gonna leave her Ten or more i Think!
?

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Barneys Farm Critical Kush

Developed by the Barney’s Farm team, Critical Kush is an unusual blend of fine genetics - the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigorous indica plant, yields huge amounts and flowers in just 8 weeks indoors. It grows to a medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in its sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout stoney-high. The Kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new pot seed hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. Its Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking.

Yield: 750gr/m2
Height: 80-90cm
THC: 25%
CBD: 2.1%

Z

zooty

Are they all critical kush? What kind of smells you getting from them and how was the pheno variation in the pack.. I might get some

B

birdman_

Not mine bro but from what I hear their all Pretty Uniform. Smells like red wine IMO
I've just answered a Barneys farm Germination Issues thread,some guy's saying his is kind of Odorless! but ALL the Power is There.(something like that)
I once had a White Russian Pheno Where Totally the same was observed.

^ yea there ALL pretty much Keepers m8. .. My growbud grew 10 seeds which gave 9 Sprouts and I'd been waiting for what seemed like " AGES " To get the Cut.
Zzz. So I buy 5 seeds.. SAME day, I get the Snip ^! :nono: lol ,Sod's law ..

^^Yea there all CK (sure) ALL good Phenos from the Packet too ! very little Variation..

(Mines Still got 4wks of Vegge btw but I will pic when circumstances become more Luscious)

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I've grown lots of strains from Barney's. In my book their strains are notorious for not finishing anywhere close to the finish time in the description. Tangerine dream- I let the pheno I got go 10 weeks, and it still could have went another 2 or more. Liberty Haze- same thing, let it go 10 weeks, and it could have went another 2 easy. CBD Critical Cure, and CBD Blue Shark both should have said 70 days instead of 60.

However I have had pheno's of LSD, Pineapple Chunk, Red Dragon , and Critical Kush (very first release) that finished in the 8-9 week mark, and were just as potent as the description said. Shit the pheno I had of LSD rivaled the GG#4 in terms of potency.

B

birdman_

Yup 2-0,That's what he said m8^ ( Re:post 1)
I'll Definitely bear this in Mind later in Flower! ^Looking at the first Pic it's Obvious she needs longer tbh,maybe need to get onto Barneys about their Acclaimed Finishing times lol

I had their Tangerine Dream. Lovely Orange :yummy:

B

birdman_

Good yield eyh! I've no idea if thats in Soil or not Bro.!?
Curios now tho.. back ltr (Vegge pic of 5 too) (^^....That was Done Via Coco and flood trays,i read) ..So some Capillary acting device because he's talking about an Interest in Drippers
Anyway:

5 CK Vegging from Seed:
picture.php

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Barneys say 56!

erm.. id not finished writing yet !(?) "^^^ so 11 days on from that !!.. get real barneys . 3 weeks ?? min'

Last edited:
B

bruvio

and you believe in wonders... seed finder say the true in most of the time.

B

birdman_

picture.php

Critical kush @ 8.5 wks (from the farm)

8wks finish Subject Plant (Owners words <^!)
"+ 2 wks left!?"

----------
(^^ More "lemon kushy"Tasting later on from what i hear )

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Not my Pics man!.. Im not Really a "Weights man".. but YEA Looking at That Think id Agree.

I did Grow 12 Via rDWC in a Small box room but now thats Reduced to a "small" Closet.
A Temporary Situation!

Yes! Never MUCH WEIGHT.. so best forgetting about it! ( :) )

Must say Imoe Hand Watering in Coir,say 6 times a day is about 10 days(?) Slower to Finalize than DWC !

Jst saying/showing! .. "Tallest Plant i ever Grew" = GG4 @ 6ft

Last edited:

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran

i like the critical x that barneys produce, i have had some very good experiance :) in the past, here are some critical jack pics.

nice pics ^^ that gg4 took some stretch