What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats the deal with VitaBoost from AN????

NeWcS

So I got some VitaBoost pro from AN, But can't really find much info on it. They did have it on AN.eu site but it had a different NPK.
The NPK on the bottle I have is 2-0-3. But I also see it was made with an NPK of 1-0-2 and 1-1-2.

Anyone know what the deal with this stuff is? I am assuming the NPK varies due to where it was sold. Would this be safe to say?

Anyone know why AN stop making this product? I would guess its been replaced with something else in the AN line.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like a all around multi-additive.. never seen it or looked for it in my store though..

sometimes lines get pulled if they don't sell well, or as you said it's being replaced with another product / combo. possible to be split into other products.. we know AN is always changing there lineup

Latest posts

Latest posts