What's new

BD+SB+LTK HSO

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
ciao to everybody ... I have an hydrogrow 189 xpro (from a couple of years) ... and I am glad to share this new cicle ... with these tree new genetics and new seed bank (for me) ... I was very curious about this sb and I love the blueberry so I choose the blue dream (blueberry x haze ) .... the sour blueberry (blueberry x afghan) and the lemon thay kush ..... now are one week old and are in 3,5 lt pots with biocannà sub .... hope you enjoy ciao ciao :)

picture.php

picture.php

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
good morning to all growers .... we are at the end of the second week of vege stage .... it seems they like the led light ... much than other strains ... comments and suggestions are welcome ciao ciao :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NeWcS

Those look great. Thick thick stalks. I too am growing some sour blueberry from HSO. Very nice strain!!!

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
hi guys end of fourth weeks of vegetime .... I moved 4 in to the hid room (just for curiosity) these are the 4 remains :)

picture.php

picture.php

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
I am thinking of putting them in bloom .... in a couple of weeks .... end of october :)

NeWcS

Well they look really nice.

You're going to love that Sour Blueberry if this is your 1st grow w/ it. DANK SHIT!!!!

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
end of first week in bloom

end of first week in bloom

hi guys ... after five weeks of vegetative stage ... the first week in bloom is over and the the pistils appeared :)
last saturday I installed the tropf blumat system ... comments and suggestions are welcome by by

bd
picture.php

ltk
picture.php

sb
picture.php

pilu
picture.php

setup
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Homero
Looks extremely nice and healthy,very pretty plant.She looks great uncut.I have one at 20 days flower too. Keep up the great work

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
end of third weeks in bloom

end of third weeks in bloom

ciao bros and thanks for passing ... in italy winter is come ... the temps in the led room are ... max23° and min 16° .... anyway I think that the babies look good ... comments and suggestions are really welcome by by :)

bd+ltk
picture.php

bd
picture.php

sb
picture.php

bd
picture.php

alltogether
picture.php

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
end of fifht weeks in bloom

end of fifht weeks in bloom

hy to all brothers ... the four sisters beginning the sixth weeks of the flowering stage .... they looks good and the scent in the room start to be strong :) have a nice week by by

sb
picture.php

bd
picture.php

ltk (low branches)
picture.php

alltogether
picture.php

in the middle
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts