What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GTA 5

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Is anyone else here looking forward to GTA 5 here as much as me? I cant wait... roll on 17th!!!:)

mukuku

I'm waiting for the California sun and the American dream. the West is the best !

can't wait too !

mukuku

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I went to trade in a bunch of games but they didn't offer me much, then they said you get 30% more if you trade it in towards gta5, so I did.... Ima pick it up on Tuesday and drop it on the block while I go to school, then go pick it up, take it home, and become assimilated.

G.Goo

LMAO @ those rushing to buy next gen consoles . Do yourself a favor go build a gaming PC @ same cost. Then when your hardware is outdated u replace a Graphics card every 2-3yrs 100-200$

All I can say is if u need a controller u can use 360/PS3 controllers for a pc .

PC game will kill any console u throw at it

Would love to see how new console stacks up against a 8 core AMD 3.2GHz OC @4.0Ghz , 2x 7770 ATI video cards on ,32GB DDR3 ram @ 2200mhz

The consoles wont. GTA will kill console versions for PC

agreeing with PC's, I built mine 2009 and outperforms next gen still... I can still run GTA V but I'll upgrade just so I can keep my frame rate slick as owl shit ;)

G.Goo

My kids have Quad core 3.8 OC @ 4.4Ghz (All 4 cores) , 16GB DDR3 ram at 1600mhz and dual 560Ti's (SLI) .Still will smash next gen consoles. Back to topic . All in all I hope the hype is what its made out to be . This game has been pushed back several times now

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
LMAO @ those rushing to buy next gen consoles . Do yourself a favor go build a gaming PC @ same cost. Then when your hardware is outdated u replace a Graphics card every 2-3yrs 100-200$

All I can say is if u need a controller u can use 360/PS3 controllers for a pc .

PC game will kill any console u throw at it

Would love to see how new console stacks up against a 8 core AMD 3.2GHz OC @4.0Ghz , 2x 7770 ATI video cards on ,32GB DDR3 ram @ 2200mhz

The consoles wont. GTA will kill console versions for PC

firstly all the best feature are never released with any kind of priority with pc... look at the maps with mw3... they left the pc last to release the extra content..(lame)

secondly, i have absolutely no issuses with the graphics or speed or whatever with the playstation. its a gaming machine only. ive already got a laptop, ipad i really wouldn't want another pc. the ps fits nicely on its shelf out the way.

im not a computer geek, neither do i want to become one. im more of a plug and play type of person. theres always gonna be a better operating system... tbh i couldn't care less. ps/xbox ftw!

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
have to agree with siftedunity I play computer games on my pc/laptop but I'm getting both the next gen consoles due to being a Halo junkie

theJointedOne

Veteran
are you guys going to run gta5 on a pc/mac? if so how is it possible? im not to literate when it comes to the computers.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
ps3 fer me. I like to play on my tv with a controller, and using just one outlet.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I'd buy a used PS3 if the fucking RROD wasn't a huge scare for me, but my luck I'd buy it and a week later RROD and I'm out what I paid

guess I will wait for Xmas, when they will slash PS3 prices and buy a new one, cause i gotta play this

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
ps3 is cool... I was gonna splash out on a ps4 but £350 is hefty. plus my ps3 has plenty of life in it and theres hardly any ps4 games available this year anyway. I notice loads of people selling their ps3 bundles on fleabay due to upgrading to the ps4. assasins creed looks sick for the ps4 though I must admit..