What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jordan of the Islands

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've heard a lot of good things about this guy and his work. If you are growing some of his stuff, please feel free to share with us your experiences and photos if possible.

Thanks!

R.Fortune

picture.php

smooth, they are ambrosia. same plant one pic is before flush tho

i havent heard anything good in ages. the seeds circa early mid 2000s were great friends had keepers of the god bud and cali o x skunk 1 both were dank

i tried the newer kush crosses dont waste your time, most of the bc breeders fell off pretty hard

bigbag

Veteran
jordan is a biker type, far cry from a mom and daughter, lol. he has his own site up now...

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jordan is a biker type, far cry from a mom and daughter, lol. he has his own site up now...

He is a biker?

Yeah, I saw that this morning. He has a lot of great looking stuff.

That island is supposed to be a real neat place.

Thanks for contributing.

R.Fortune

bigbag

Veteran
vancouver island/gulf islands... the land of hearts delight with lots of old draft dodgers who never left ;)

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
His GodBud was one of the very first strains that I grew back when I was "cutting my teeth" in '03. Wonder if he still carries that strain?

MtnLivin

I could swear on everything I read an article about them in High Times back in like 02 with pictures and everything of them. I dunno...

bigbag

Veteran
my calling him a "biker", was from second hand info, as i have never met jordan ( to my knowledge ). many do however dress like bikers and dont own a scooter ;) want to believe/try in his northern BC skunk, but after dodgy results from everything i've ran of his, i'm more than skeptical...

smoooth

Thank you for the info barefoot.
Would like to hear some more reviews and some reports from recent grows. I checked out some of the strains online and some have me intrigued but just want to know more.

unspoken

I just bought a pack of blueberry and a pack of godbud from him. Don't really care if they end up being shitty, they were cheap compared to a lot of seeds out now. A lot of people said mk ultra was bad, but I got a few really good phenos out of a pack.

Latest posts

Latest posts