What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

With the end of the world coming...how much MJ do you need stocked up?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many would try to survive no matter how bleak it would be. Going under ground would be the only hope if you wanted to live longer then most.

Adze

So we’re like five days out from the comet strike and I’m thinking: time to seriously over medicate.. Hell of a time to just make do, but all I’ve got is this mind bending haze. What do you think, ounce a day? :biggrin:

RoadRash

Would you need weed if the world ended?

I would.

I would want to do a Wake & Bake the Day After.

Plus we will need some well-lubricated Citizens to help design the new Post-Apocalypse calendar.

As far as how much, I would say, a year's worth.

Also I notice a tendency to talk about TSHTF as a future event.

I would say that it is more like an accelerated erosion, and we are definitely in the middle of it - it's not a future event.

Prices rise 10%+ a year, the mainstream media talks about 2% inflation and no one calls them on it. ( I like hamburger. But it's f'ing $2.99 a pound at Safeway !)

akcs-www
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?get_gallery=4753

For many of those people who lost their jobs in 2007-8-9 and didn't get them back, the end of the world is here.

vostok

Veteran
Just the seeds will do at this time, as you will barter the weed for other stuff ...like seat tickets ..lol

RoadRash

If I was in Mendo, I wouldn't worry about Weed, but I might stockpile some Water.

In SoCal or in general ... Jeeeeez ... uuuuhhhhh ... om ... 20 varieties, 1 ounce of each variety.

Including some seeded buds, because if there is a breakdown of social & economic things like mail, you would need to be self-sufficient.

Sometimes I wonder if pipe screens will end up being valuable in a societal collapse situation. Cleaning screens is a pain in the ass. Dirty pipe screens are a pain in the ass. Buying new screens is the easiest way out. But if you can't buy new screens >>> OH GOD.

It's like one member of the commune would have to be employed full-time just cleaning pipe screens ! :dance013:

blastfrompast

Veteran
Depends on the situation..

Zimbabwe style currency event....Bud will be still worth muchos $$$

Yellowstone going KABOOM......who cares..I'll be worried about soo many more problems besides herb..

A

acridlab

keep it equal to the amount of ammunition u have stored....
Should b enough...:)

chefbudz

Need about a pound a year give or take probably more. End of the world sounds like a lot of back breaking labor and depression better make it 2

vostok

Veteran
a volume for your own use
yet another to trade( moonshine for the jenny?)
just don't forget the seeds

never forget the seeds

now back to Fallout 3
lol

Latest posts

Latest posts