What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

playstation network down

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
rofl god dam sony!!!, I used to have a psn account before i moved countries, so hopefully im all good :D lol.

WasntMe

Looking forward to the investigation results now that both the NSA and FBI are involved.
Either way, PSN will be back soon enough ... No big deal.
In my area the weather lately has been pretty nice so I've been out hiking and bike riding a bunch. Hope you guys are finding fun things to do with your time.

Sabudda

they need to come on with this shit already...............
Fuck updates that tell nothing-except to say the same crap as the last updates

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
for some ps3 users the netflix part doesnt work. I think it has to do with what version of the OP's software you are running. Mostly it still asks for you id when retrieving the movie and that you cant work around . Others are looking at the movies and not playing them saying see I can still get in go away with all that bollox I talked to netflix personally and they said it wont and should NOT WORKKKKKKKKKK

first of all u guys paid for your ps3's right ? u didnt lease them so whats the big deal of mods ? as long as they dont allow piracy ? nothing will happen cause im sure the attacks were launched from proxys and VPN's . u dont commit a felony without covering your tracks . then again what about extridition money money money , its not going to happen trust. FBI isnt going to worry bout sonys psn network and spend much, if any money on it
(for heavens sakes its gamer network) . sony isnt going to pay for it ,cuz it cant even pay for SSL certificates to encrypt its users data and info LMAO. still down are we . long lived the blackhat . hope it dont cost the taxpayers and 10 yrs and a 9-12 digit cost to find these hackers LMMFAO

WasntMe

I checked on both of my ps3s (a slim and an original 80 gig) and Netflix works on both. It prompts me to sign into PSN but I just back up using to "o" button then reseect signing in with the"x" button. I do this 4 of 5 times. It eventually bypasses the PSN sign in and goes right to the Netflix main screen. Watched some Nat Geo shows today.

G

Graham Purwatt

yeah i heard you can get on netflix that way too. this shit is getting ridiculous now,almost a month and still down

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Netflix works for me after it asks to login it just bypasses that and loads Netflix

G

Graham Purwatt

now they're talking about may 31 before its back,just keeps getting better. how many times can you use the same excuse for not meeting your deadline,"we did not realize the extent of the attack".that should only have been valid as an excuse one time,not 5 or 6

STUPPA

Damn you guys are really patient, i think i would of sacked them on day one and gone with a xbox or pc .

hope you get it back soon anyway, how bout a game of battlefield 2 while you wait ? LOL the free pc demo is still available ;)

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Damn you guys are really patient, i think i would of sacked them on day one and gone with a xbox or pc .

hope you get it back soon anyway, how bout a game of battlefield 2 while you wait ? LOL the free pc demo is still available ;)
:yeahthats
Battlefield 2 sux imo, how about black ops instead?
:yoinks: Oh, wait....The fucking thing is still down!?!!? :wallbash:
:laughing:
Yeah us simpletons, the ps3 is just easy for j.c., plus i love blu ray...all in one man.
Not only that cheaper then a pc...and unlike 360 so far anyway, ps3 do not catch fire.
that 360 sure is one hot tamale. :hotbounce
:laughing:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process. -- sony blog

ugh if this dude apologizes one more time i'm going to flip the fuck out lol :joint:

ArcticBlast

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
For All The Gamers: PlayStation Network Back Up in the U.S.

For All The Gamers: PlayStation Network Back Up in the U.S.

For all the people who have been left in the dark during the AppocolyPS3, here is some bright news!

Sony restored the PlayStation Network late last night!!!

YAYYYYYYYY!!!

I stayed up until I knew that my PS3 was back online.

It's been 3, long, boring weeks without you PSN!!

Latest posts

Latest posts