What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

playstation network down

smokefrogg

Veteran
@stuppa - word up

tumblr_lkd0xgSpUT1qzurddo1_500.jpg

TEX

Hahaha.. How funny! Sux for end users.. Yup, I agree, Anon rules the world folks. You do not F with Anon, what so ever. They took down one of the better security folks/sites, granted they(hbgary) were incompetent and did not have their own shit together, but still HBGary was taken down.. :D Ya.. We don't want icmag to go down and they can take it down w no prob..

tr1ck_

I really hope it was Anon who did this hack. From what I've read about them I am fairly sure they wouldn't be after the CC's since their main goal was just to fuck with Sony, whereas if it was some other party, the credit cards would be their main goal.

Another thing to note, this will give anon LOTS of heat if it truly was them. It will be interesting to see who gets charged once the FBI gets involved

C

CANNATOPIA

I hope someone gets seriously screwed. I love PSN. Sad News indeed.

it was anon team forsure ..they announced the attack before it happend .like stated no to be messed with . they wont be bothered cuz the attacks are probably coming from behind proxys and multiple ip's from the machines attacking

smokefrogg

Veteran
i've got to wonder how long they have been inside the network before sony noticed

how deep have the actually gotten as well, is psn connected in any way to any other sony owned networks, were the attackers able to gain access to the other sony networks such as sony movies, corporate, etc.

part of me feels that what we are hearing about is just the tip of the iceberg

i wonder if sony will ever learn hmmm

C

CANNATOPIA

lol Learn what exactly?? That there are dick heads with too much time on their hands ruining everyone else' s fun? I think if these cats are caught, they should be taken care of Call of Duty style.

Go Xbox... hah Alright that was low. But wow, I was looking into getting a ps3.
So much for that looks like i will be staying with Xbox.

Andyo

Veteran
Anon

Anon

lol maybe anon could wipe the fbi finger print data base ,that would be great.A

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
playstation down

playstation down

http://youtu.be/tHxYRROc3EI?hd=1

check out this video. This dude or group anonymous took down the PSN for the ps3's and now netflix is down. he's acting like he's doing a protest blocking the server's entry port for any playstaion device. this is craxy look for a video about psn hacker anonymous he is full of it

Last edited:
G

Graham Purwatt

i read yesterday that anonymous was pretty well ruled out as the responsible party.whoever did it was after cc data or just trying to see if they could do it and a spokesman for the anonymous group claimed no responsibility for it.i know it sucks because my xbox is in the pawn shop and i was counting on being able to play on the ps3 instead and now this crap for who knows how long. i'm all for f*cking the man for f*cking the man's sake,but whover did this is sticking it to all the people that use psn, the average folks,not the man.

* graham purwatt does not endorse man on man sex in any fashion by this post re:(f*cking the man, or f*cking a man) but is fine with others doing as they please as long as he doesn't have to participate

smokefrogg

Veteran
lol Learn what exactly?? That there are dick heads with too much time on their hands ruining everyone else' s fun? I think if these cats are caught, they should be taken care of Call of Duty style.

i was talking about SONY learning

learn what?

maybe to encrypt user information, that would be an awesome start!

anon isnt a bunch of ppl with to much time on their hands. lmao u talk like its easy to pull off what they did. im sure they didnt know how to do this by sitting around twittling fingers

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i've heard that some of the PSN/Qrocity services will be back online within a week...

ArcticBlast