What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Battlefield 3, anyone???

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
T-minus 3 days and counting :D Guys we should all exchange gamer tags so we can roll with an all icm squad!

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
T-minus 3 days and counting :D Guys we should all exchange gamer tags so we can roll with an all icm squad!

ehhhh, as fun as it might be, its a security risk. IP's aren't all that hard to come by and if one was so inclined, could use it for malicious purposes.

be safe with personal info.

that being said I'm excited to finally fly some jets and blow shit up!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't know you could get somebodies IP address off xboxlive and PSN. Okay sorry scratch that, just know if you repeatedly get killed by a player who dosnt care if he dies thats me :D

Leon Brooks

Its going to be a loooooooooooong Monday...

for those on PC, look for my platoon(Grow your Own)

You want my ip addy....come at me bro.

HueJass

I've got BF1 and BF2 for PS3 and I can't play either online cuz of some stupid issue that I still cannot understand, but I've seen countless testimonials across multiple boards of dudes having the same issue. I was able to play BF3 beta fine. Do you guys think I will run into problems playing BF3 online via the disk?

I love BF1 and 2 and tried all the remedies I could find like(changing ports, deleting/reloading game) to no avail.

F

Frito Bandito

This is going to be my first Battlefield game on a consol machine I have been a diehard PC gamer playing Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 2 on the PC.

19 hours and counting until I can pick mine up.

Seeya in battle.

Frito

STUPPA

Damn we have to wait till 28th in the UK :mad: ,i'm running low on finger nails already it doesnt look good i think i'm gonna have to stop checking this thread.... i feel like a little kid waiting for xmas LOL :gift:

Secrecy

Battlefield 3, anyone???

Damn we have to wait till 28th in the UK :mad: ,i'm running low on finger nails already it doesnt look good i think i'm gonna have to stop checking this thread.... i feel like a little kid waiting for xmas LOL :gift:

Hate to rub it in but the game is A fucking MAZING!

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
fuck I can't fly anything for shit, I've suicided more times than I've gotten kills lol.

the buggys on Caspian Border are sweet! so fast I just get up in the enemy territory and flank the whole team.

F

Frito Bandito

Wow best overall gameplay ever....

Now if they would rerelease 1942 and Vietnam for consol game machines.

Frito

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
bullshit!!!! my graphics card does not even come close to supporting this game! and this is a really good gaming rig......

have to go spend a few hundred just to play.....

Secrecy

Battlefield 3, anyone???

Jets are worthless... Maybe I'm just to high to fly

Honestly my favorite map so far has been operation metro. Only map that doesn't have fucking vehicles.

The game runs on ultra with just one 6970 oc to 1ghz, I add my second card and it's as smooth as butter.