What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So, who's getting Black Ops tonight?!?!

C

CANNATOPIA

lol I cant believe someone who is a COD nut waiting in line for his game didn't shoot the thief lolol Not my game fucke*!!! hehehe

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I got the game & free map plus I bought the book for $19.00 that sells for $39.99 and received 500 bonus points on my best buy rewards card and a 15% savings on the book so the game & book cost me 76 & change and waited in line at best buy from 9:30 until 11:45.

BUT It was worth the wait the game is LOCO!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My local Games Stop was hit just as they opened, the 1st guy in line had a gun a rushed them. Took every copy. No money, No consoles, just 300 xbox copies and 150 PS3. I know it happened fer sure but the number of copies is just hearsey atm. Sad world.

Hahaha!!!!:laughing:
They already knew the get down where Im at, they had 3 cop cars outside the store before they even opened any doors...

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Had it for over a week on xbox and cracked the pc version this morning.

If any one needs a cheap 360, find a broken/banned xbox at pawn shop, craigslist, etc. then purchase a new 360 from wal-mart or somewhere with a good return policy. From here you do what is called a gutswap, open both 360's and swap the motherboards and disk drives (the guts). You then return the new xbox (that now contains the broken/banned motherboard) for a full refund while keeping your "refurbished" xbox. You now have a working xbox for under $50 (the cost of the broken 360).

From there if you mod it and buy $50 worth of Dual layer DVD's, you'll have a new xbox and hundreds of dollars worth of games for under a $100 (less than half the price of a new xbox).

Neo 420

Veteran
just got home from work...rolling 2 blunts and i'm on zombies til the morning.....Don't worry..I'll visit icmag whenever I take a cig brake....... l8

Honkytonk

Got it. Don't like the 'follow the bot' gameplay (single player) where you only need to do something at certain key scenes... What happened to the games where you had to shoot the bastards all by yourself, that was so much more fun. Is it because the kids playing on consoles with those controllers that suck for FPS won't be able to complete the game otherwise? IDK, maybe I'm getting too old for this. ;P

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Got it. Don't like the 'follow the bot' gameplay (single player) where you only need to do something at certain key scenes... What happened to the games where you had to shoot the bastards all by yourself, that was so much more fun. Is it because the kids playing on consoles with those controllers that suck for FPS won't be able to complete the game otherwise? IDK, maybe I'm getting too old for this. ;P

I agree that mouse and keyboard are FAR superior to controllers in most aspects, though I don't find the 360 controller to be significantly debilitating in FPS as their is generally little need for the extra buttons available with M/K. Of course accuracy is increased on the PC counter part though when everyone is using the same input device it no longer becomes an advantage. In short the controller is necessary for standardization and ease of use.

BTW, you know they make an attachment for 360 allowing for the use of M/K.

G

Graham Purwatt

ballistic knife and a pack of vicious dogs,what more could a fella ask for?

T

tonto

They already knew the get down where Im at, they had 3 cop cars outside the store before they even opened any doors...

thats insane , never heard before or imagined that cops would turn up for a game release

ROJO145

Veteran
Get off the couch lobsters!!Layin around smokin weed and playin video games all nite long,straighten the hell out!!!:wave:

Neo 420

Veteran
Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Get off the couch lobsters!!Layin around smokin weed and playin video games all nite long,straighten the hell out!!!:wave:

I stand up when i play videogames. (not by choice, sitting down playin fucks up my back)

I wonder why the thiefs didnt grab other stuff besides the games.... i woulda got some h them kinects and ps moves, probly worth more n be easier to sell on the streets.....

I

InvisibleEmpire

i caved and got it for the PC...downloading now....i just hope valve/steam updates VAC and cheaters are nowhere near as prevalent as MW2 multiplayer matches...

G

Guywithoutajeep

Yeah I played zombies until 2am last night. Its hard as fuck.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I stand up when i play videogames. (not by choice, sitting down playin fucks up my back)

thought i was the only one! thinking of buying a gamer chair to relieve the back pain, just sat down to play black ops and had to stop 5 minutes in, back is killing me, time to take 4-10 hits from the bong.........

just took 2 hits of some quick dried gdp, back pain instantly gone, nice!

Latest posts

Latest posts