What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So, who's getting Black Ops tonight?!?!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
going to get it right before baby classes.... and you know what a new game needs right??? Thats right you guessed it a brand new CONTROLLER!!! wooohooo

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Right on Poopy! Ps3 or x box bro?

Nooooooo!!!! Lol, well....then what do I get from Best Buy then? Muahahaha.....I don't lose out at game release time, I get even!

....now if only I could get away from the constant stream of profanity and shouting into a microphone by some crazy gamer freak...I would be all set:D

C

CANNATOPIA

Nooooooo!!!! Lol, well....then what do I get from Best Buy then? Muahahaha.....I don't lose out at game release time, I get even!

....now if only I could get away from the constant stream of profanity and shouting into a microphone by some crazy gamer freak...I would be all set:D
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
My local Games Stop was hit just as they opened, the 1st guy in line had a gun a rushed them. Took every copy. No money, No consoles, just 300 xbox copies and 150 PS3. I know it happened fer sure but the number of copies is just hearsey atm. Sad world.

C

CANNATOPIA

My local Games Stop was hit just as they opened, the 1st guy in line had a gun a rushed them. Took every copy. No money, No consoles, just 300 xbox copies and 150 PS3. I know it happened fer sure but the number of copies is just hearsey atm. Sad world.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:Wholy Crap!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts