What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heat Stress

Metatron

I'm suffering from heat stress and its crisping up most of the leaves but some remain intact. My flowers haven't crisped yet but it seems my flowering time is delayed. Is this somehow connected? What am I going to suffer if my leaves are crisping but not my flowers?

TIA

M-

Metatron

Soil w/ guano teas
9 weeks flowering with the problem in the last 3 weeks
girls are 29 inches tall

my temps vary from 80 spiking all the way to 95 at times.

Metatron

L1330294.jpg

L1330289.jpg

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
How's the smell on them?
Still good?

When they lose the good scent, and get that hay smell, you know you're screwed.

You can tell they're not digging the heat, but if they're nine weeks, it looks like they will still finish ok IMO

Metatron

How's the smell on them?
Still good?

When they lose the good scent, and get that hay smell, you know you're screwed.

You can tell they're not digging the heat, but if they're nine weeks, it looks like they will still finish ok IMO

Yup still smells good. Flowers look fine and smell fine, their cloudy right now. Leaves are dying like crazy though.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Yup still smells good. Flowers look fine and smell fine, their cloudy right now. Leaves are dying like crazy though.
Well, i'm defiantly not an expert here, but if it was me, I would chop them asap, before that crisping gets into the little sugar leaves.

someotherguy

Veteran
Well, i'm defiantly not an expert here, but if it was me, I would chop them asap, before that crisping gets into the little sugar leaves.

i'm with Kalicokitty, i'd say chop them and then find
a way to improve your ventilation so you don't have
so much heat to deal with.

anyway, here's a couple links you might find helpful.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=100823Understanding air flow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112862Ventilation 101

hope this helps man.

peace, SOG

Metatron

Thanks for the links SOG, I have my ventilation hooked up but I just have my tent in a room and the tent venting into the room. I think I need to totally exhaust out of the room.

Latest posts

Latest posts