What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Video games?

u want atleast a 12-16MB (more is better) connection with atleast 768kbps upload when looking for a package for gaming this will allow u to play warfare 2 bad company 2 and others with out loss of gaming due to connection

my package i run and host servers with is 24MB with boost download and 1.2mb upload or 150kbps stable upload/send which allows me to host servers with up to 16-20 players with pings of up to 400 max before u get kicked off my server and i have no slow downs and no lag at all this package will run ya bout 80 -100 around the midwest area when u buy yuor internet package ask if they have bandwidth pkg options for gaming

C

CANNATOPIA

Thanks, Your Full of info. I tried ta give ya more pointz but it wouldnt let me yet. Thanks again friend. :)

I've tried to get into the new games, love the visuals and variety out there, but I still have just as much fun playing Asteroids, Galaga, Millipede, Pole Position, etc...as any of the new stuff.

C

Casual

World of Warcrack (Warcraft). Wife and I both play. Cheap entertainment.

Caz

K

KidSouljah

Medal Of Honor - Redux 2010

Medal Of Honor - Redux 2010

The new Medal Of Honor is going to be off the chain! COD is a briliant franchise no doubt, but MOH has consistantly come out with historicaly acurate game play. And, the new MOH is no exception. Beginning as a US Ranger fighting in afghanistan. Our enemy has adapted and so now mush you, the troop. As an elite soldier, you become a "Tear 1" operator. Meaning you are black ops, deep behind enemy lines. EA promises quality first person action but also an acurate depiction of the very raw and gritty battle that has been tearing the country since well before 9/11. Check out the website for multiple trailers and release info.
If you enjoy first person shooters and want to get a glimps at the preverbial shit. MOH is going to be a must play.
Stay frosty!
-KidSouljah

0v3r

All series

Mortal Kombat
Call Of Dutty
Resident Evil
Metal Gear Solid
SplinterCell
Tomb Raider

0v3r

Hi Justin_Credible, I was talking about Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 of the old consoles like Atari, SNES, MegaDrive for me are the best series...

:tiphat:

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Hi Justin_Credible, I was talking about Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 of the old consoles like Atari, SNES, MegaDrive for me are the best series...

:tiphat:

I did not know those were online.... Loved #3, back in the college days.

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Im on the warcrack too.

Horde only of course

I will never, EVER touch that game. Assuming warcrack means warcraft... I am scared I will not have a garden, woman, etc. I've stayed away from it and will continue to do so. I think I am the type of person that needs a game that has a story and an ending...that game never ends. I know people that have gotten fat and turned pale gray from it.

HeD333

Im also a warcrack addict. 80 priest (just got my 2200 t2 wep woot)
edit: I still have a real life :p

StoneByName

I play xbox 360 games nowadays, moved from old school pc games (LucasArts adventure games mainly) to playstation games (Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, Tekken, Crash Bandicoot) to 360 games, currently Fifa, Red Dead Redemption

Syd

ICMag Donor
I loved Tekken
My strongest passion is tradictionally Football Manager

Latest posts

Latest posts