What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Video games?

S

sweetestsin420

LMAO,shit thread took a turn for the bad :( poor girl got banned,but w.e...this is about video games,and im not a huge gamer,but i got black ops like 2 days ago,its very different,graphics are good,responsive controls...zombies in a farm is bad ass..i give it a 7.5...im just so used to black ops 1...but one of my favorite cod games is world at war,uggh that game is sooo much fun,modern warfare sucks though, mw3 was a big flop lol

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I haven't played the new black ops. The whole "lets go to future war" just reminds me of halo and I hate halo.

That said, I haven't played it yet.

gtgio

dota 2. for fans of RTS / strategy games I suppose. It could be compared to Starcraft in some aspects, but it'll be real familiar to anyone who played Wacraft 3.
Basically its a 5v5 match, and you pick from 1 of 100+ different characters, all who do different ridiculous attacks.
It's coming out for free soon, but they're handing out beta keys like candy.
http://dota2.com
oh fuckin yeah.
:smoke out:

5th

Veteran
Borderlands 2, ...even a little original Borderlands DLC...I'm a trophy whore...so I work those bitches lol.

No decent online FPS for Sony anymore...they dropped the ball on that one. I have the sudden urge to play some MAG all ova sudden...

Anyone getting Sim City? Comes out March 2013. Going to be a great year :biggrin:

Super stoked to find the Video Games thread! I agree this should be a major category under Hobbies...

And Archangel, Sim City is out! Shit looks straight up phenomenal, can't wait to try it.

I'm also a little angry at myself for wanting to play the new Tomb Raider.

Latest posts

Latest posts