What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Video games?

P

pastorj

lol TY I app all of your advice & warm welcome! :) Ill take stud over newbie any day hehehe Glad I could brighten someones day!

P

pastorj

lol I have no Idea why it says I have that many posts & I tried to contact the site but ive had no luck any advice is welcome lol.

P

pastorj

Grand Theft

Grand Theft

Anyone here dig this game? I thought it was ok. Love ta drive arround lol

P

PastorJ

Sorry Guys I had to make a new profile to fix the Post count issue my other profile was having.

IWanaGetHiSoHi

For old times sake (Diablo is so 90s HeHeHe) I took a walk around a dungeon with assorted zombies, golem and skeletons. It's weird ... I kill zombies in a few games and I make/play them in others (bi polar undeaditis???). I believe all zombies really need is a hug. Ghoul type reanimates are largely misunderstood. They want to connect ... to whisper to you the secrets of the Dead ... but they get a whiff of Brains ... and ... like I need to tell youse ... things begin to go horribly Wrong ...

H

hisser

Some of the trippiest games I ever played:

Riven: The sequel to myst
myst III
Light house: the dark being
Zeno Clash

Some of the funny cool games:

Leisure suite larry series (the original ones)
Space quest series
Team fortress 2

asdfasf

i feel fucked up when i cant play computer games. i wish i hadn't sold my playstation 2 but now i have money i needed. peace

P

PastorJ

ok so any one else pre order the new bio shock 2? I just got mine & so far it seems realy good! oh & I bought the new rachet & clank & Grand theft auto!