What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kung-Fu/Martial Art Movies

U

useless.gardens

#2 practiced the Snake style...he was known as the snake spirit..

Five Deadly Venoms is my contribution to the fray...

Thanks for mentioning CHOCOLATE-I netflix'd it a few weeks ago. I literally just sent back Iron Monkey.
Yeah, I remember Flying Guillotine, Master Killer,Street Fighter, Shogun Assassin-all greats!

My late mother used to take me and my cousin to the LUX theater in Oakland back in the day, and we were able to catch some great grindhouse flicks.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201204/ -The Hong Kong Cat-This was the last flick I saw at a Grindhouse.

Sometimes I listen to Wu-Tang only to hear the snippets of old martial arts flicks. I love them for doin that!

Stay Classy!

5 deadly venoms ...love that movie.

shithawk420

Veteran
lol i couldnt help but laugh at that movie.the gold ninjas with those umbrella things was hilarious! Chocolate was fantastic.she got seriously injured during the making of that movie.almost could have died.i love that girl

Gry

Used to live on a hill overlooking shaw bros studio from 67-71. Saw the most beautiful and amazing things, day and night.