What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snake oil that makes buds smell like banana shoe spray?

Another trip to the dispensary, another mind blowing experience. This one is really common.. No i won't discuss this shit, just logging the info with Google for other heads out there.

Anyone want to put on record what bullshit product is making bud smell like banana scented odor eater spray? And why the fuck anyone would use this shit? I bought OG, Grape and Haze strains from a dude once.. All fucking banana deodorant. I just bought some Nebula to tide me over today. Been smoking that since it won a Cannabis cup. When did it start tasting like a scratch and sniff sticker of a fucking banana girly drink at the gay bar? The homosexual fellow who sold it to me of course starts talking about banana strawberry prerolls when i ask about flavor. So I'm guessing that's my answer? They had some left over banana koolaid from their fucking gay fake ass fruit "flavors" they ALWAYS point me towards when I ask about flavor?

I mean, the faggot told me he hates the taste of Original Glue, which is the only consistently natural strain I've smelled in the whole fucking state of Arizona to be honest. And he's raving about some shit with fruit in the name. So yeah, these modern idiots, these mental retards growing and selling MMJ for the monopolized state of AZ are literally turned off by weed, and attracted to the fucking contaminants.

I'm sick of being told Botanicare is a weed aroma. Fuck your Sweet Citrus. I'm sick of being told how amazing the GH in the bud smells. Fuck your Banana Manna Bliss. Fuck these idiots trying to poison me every time I buy a sack. Fuck the state for meeting with the dispensaries and pulling all patients protections in the proposed testing/additive disclosure bill. Fuck the hydro stores for selling this shit. Fuck the hydro companies for making it and advertising it to idiots with grow permits. It doesn't get you high. It gives you a brain ache. It fucks with my lymph nodes personally, ruins my sinuses. Is that the kind of "fukt up" the kids like to get these days? Rotting their brain off fucking perfumed canna nutes? Its absolutely garbage, yet it's everywhere and people buy the shit out of it. It might as well not even be real weed if you grow like that. No one back in the sticks would smoke this shit. These city queens are off their damned rockers, growing and smoking fake ass perfume weed.

Oh and if you know what the shit is, and used it more than once? Fuck you, you goopy piece of rat feces. Learn what Cannabis aroma is. Either you like it or you don't. And if you dont? EXIT THE FUCKING GAME YOU COCKSUCKERS. Dont sign a fucking pact with the local industry to never produce natural Cannabis.

And thats exactly what's happened. Dispensaries are hiring fucking forensics experts, private investigators and shit to keep competitors from obtaining licenses. At least that's what it looks like reading the news!

Last edited:
lol ive heard of people spraying their buds with hairspray to add glisten and keep it sticky...then they pretend you cant smell that chemical hair spray smell.....but wait its just "chem D" tho right? lol fucking goof ass jokers.

hoki2test

Veteran
lol ive heard of people spraying their buds with hairspray to add glisten and keep it sticky...then they pretend you cant smell that chemical hair spray smell.....but wait its just "chem D" tho right? lol fucking goof ass jokers.

Yuk you just made me feel sick!!....sounds like a good way to give someone cancer!!

Easy7

Veteran
Most fruity I've came across was probably sensi skunk. Just smelled like weed with hint of fruit. Mostly a hash smell and taste. Cannabis terps that are fruity aren't even like a fruit, just sorta like it. Well, orange bud was fruity too. But it blends nice with the weed smellss and isn't fake smelling at all.

Seems new age stuff is all girlie. Leave your dildos at the door ladies! I don't honestly seek out fruit terps but it's a selling point and with technology people get conned. The legal markets don't even set the bar very rightly. Just look how shitty the tobacco and beer market is. The legal requirments to call whiskey whiskey or vodka vodka are shitty at best. Vodka comes from potatoes folks, not corn! Whiskey comes from rye if it's worth a damn. They sell crap as what it's not in a capatlist world.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Another trip to the dispensary, another mind blowing experience. This one is really common.. No i won't discuss this shit, just logging the info with Google for other heads out there.

Anyone want to put on record what bullshit product is making bud smell like banana scented odor eater spray? And why the fuck anyone would use this shit? I bought OG, Grape and Haze strains from a dude once.. All fucking banana deodorant. I just bought some Nebula to tide me over today. Been smoking that since it won a Cannabis cup. When did it start tasting like a scratch and sniff sticker of a fucking banana girly drink at the gay bar? The homosexual fellow who sold it to me of course starts talking about banana strawberry prerolls when i ask about flavor. So I'm guessing that's my answer? They had some left over banana koolaid from their fucking gay fake ass fruit "flavors" they ALWAYS point me towards when I ask about flavor?

I mean, the faggot told me he hates the taste of Original Glue, which is the only consistently natural strain I've smelled in the whole fucking state of Arizona to be honest. And he's raving about some shit with fruit in the name. So yeah, these modern idiots, these mental retards growing and selling MMJ for the monopolized state of AZ are literally turned off by weed, and attracted to the fucking contaminants.

I'm sick of being told Botanicare is a weed aroma. Fuck your Sweet Citrus. I'm sick of being told how amazing the GH in the bud smells. Fuck your Banana Manna Bliss. Fuck these idiots trying to poison me every time I buy a sack. Fuck the state for meeting with the dispensaries and pulling all patients protections in the proposed testing/additive disclosure bill. Fuck the hydro stores for selling this shit. Fuck the hydro companies for making it and advertising it to idiots with grow permits. It doesn't get you high. It gives you a brain ache. It fucks with my lymph nodes personally, ruins my sinuses. Is that the kind of "fukt up" the kids like to get these days? Rotting their brain off fucking perfumed canna nutes? Its absolutely garbage, yet it's everywhere and people buy the shit out of it. It might as well not even be real weed if you grow like that. No one back in the sticks would smoke this shit. These city queens are off their damned rockers, growing and smoking fake ass perfume weed.

Oh and if you know what the shit is, and used it more than once? Fuck you, you goopy piece of rat feces. Learn what Cannabis aroma is. Either you like it or you don't. And if you dont? EXIT THE FUCKING GAME YOU COCKSUCKERS. Dont sign a fucking pact with the local industry to never produce natural Cannabis.

And thats exactly what's happened. Dispensaries are hiring fucking forensics experts, private investigators and shit to keep competitors from obtaining licenses. At least that's what it looks like reading the news!

chill mon..

smoke a fatty and try to turn that passion into a well written letter to your local board of supes/govt body and make them aware of your concerns/problems with your medical canna system :)

also please refrain from the derogatory wording i.e. 'faggots' ect

Sativan

It's unfortunate that you have to use bigoted wording to get your point across. I find it offensive that you feel the need to disparage gays when making your point about banana scent.

It detracts from your point.

Cannabologist

Veteran
That post was f'n hilarious :tiphat:

On a side note I only smoke "sweeter" strains they also tend to be on the "up" side.... ROFL wtf why would I wanna smoke glues and cookies all day. Boring! Oh yeah other "weed" tastes hmm lets see rough and pinesol that tastes nice bleh. Lavender sure sure why don't I just smoke old folk's home. I'll take oranges and grapes and gums and smooth sweet smoke all day.

Last edited: