What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Withdrawal

SubGirl

420club
420giveaway
There are seedbanks out there selling diet stuff. Diet Durban is one. I forget the name of another one that is very strongly 'thai'. But, i just don't buy seed, as a rule.
Once again too late and a dollar short. I knew it sounded like a good idea. But we can say ours really works not like that other diet weed…🤪

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Apart from difficulty sleeping on the first night, I have never had any withdrawal symptoms.

I'm a lightweight cannabis user these days but even when I smoked all day, every day, I still had no drama giving up.

bushed

I have experienced bad withdrawal effects in the past particularly because I tend to stop drinking at the same time to stay on top of things when life gets busy (never been a heavy daily drinker, but even once a week I find alcohol has bad effects makes me lazy for days afterwards) . I have to say that melatonin is a game changer, take it for two weeks and then taper off and have no withdrawal from weed at all now. Like many have said it is the lack off sleep that makes you feel like shit.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
I remember the first break I took after 1 year smoking zonked me out for 2 weeks. I recovered with paracet. Ever since, whenever I need a break I go on paracet and beers for a couple weeks. Not worth it, necessary but law of I need to have a job interview or hold a job down that requires testing. Needles to say I'm happily unemployed these days and I won't be feeling the paracet withdrawals any time soon.

CaptainLucky

Hope you don't ever have to indure opiate/opioid withdrawal... I am battling that off and on right now, not am abuse or street habit but I am battling coming off the opiates my Pain Management prescribes me. I tend to run out sooner every month and always fall straight into withdrawal within 4 hours after my last dose.... Body Aches, chills, anxiety, diharea, cold sweats, runny nose, vomiting etc.... Like a bad case of the flu with extreme anxiety and restless legs.

I use Kratom and weed to help with them... it helps tremendously. I wanna switch to full cannabis use only to manage my Pain and that is my goal eventually.

But honestly when I run out of weed which is very rare as I grow more than enough or when I go without smoking the only two things I feel is... that I am not high anymore and maybe some very slight sleep difficulty and barely noticeable irritability.

Hope you get it all figured out and feel better.
I’ve battled opioid addiction for years and it’s a bitch. I did methadone and really the only thing that worked was just cold turkey. You just have to be really ready to stop and bite the bullet. Good luck 👍. CL🍀

Latest posts

Latest posts