What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barneys farm pineapple express auto dont want to flower

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are several strains we've grown that fox tails. White strains and sativa dominant we've experienced. Even though outdoors, plants can be stressed.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Looks like these are Foxtail types

Looks like these are Foxtail types

There are several strains we've grown that fox tails.

All of the plants have the same type Foxtail Buds. (Not like one was stressed out)

We'll see how these turn out. I'm going to run them out and collect a bunch of seeds. Then use the flowers for edibles.

Peace

slimo

They are autos..

Unfortunately 1 of the plants hermied.

I’ll use them for edibles.

I usually grow indoors. I’m growing some Girl Scout Cookies now. I am going to grow some autos for a friend, but I’m over them.

:plant grow:
I'm with you on the auto's. DONE. I had the same happen with auto's. Got some 8' monsters in my limited height room. Only thing is they'll probably suck. If you breed something in (ruderlis) that sucks, then your buzz is 1/2 what it should be. Might I suggest Greenpoint or any other breeder that don't even fool with that crap.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I’m growing some autos for a friend..

I’m growing some autos for a friend..

grow em if ya got em. have had gr8 success with 2 breeders that kno their stuff. potent righteous smoke

I’m growing some autos for a friend.. (not Pineapple Express)

His beans were weak, but I have a couple going.

My Pineapple Express Autos are looking good. They are 5ft tall and budding out.

We’ll see :plant grow:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pineapple express auto grows is 5 ft.?
Barneys site says max height 110 cm ~ 3.6 ft......but either way, grow it out!

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
That’s why I put them outside..

That’s why I put them outside..

Pineapple express auto grows is 5 ft.?
Barneys site says max height 110 cm ~ 3.6 ft......but either way, grow it out!

I have some pictures in this thread and you could also look in my albums up to see.

I’m gonna grow them out and let the hermies seed.

I’ll post more pics up to the chop. :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts