What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Outdoor Grow Contest

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
CookieBoi outside gonna pollenate the entire NorthEast Yo!
picture.php

I've love to enter in rookie field.

My first grow, propagated from white widow bag seed, found two different 60/40 phenos one indica one sativa and grew out the mothers until I cloned them. Clones were vegged for 4 weeks indoors becoming quite root bound, and now its' been 4 weeks outside and they've quadrupled. Fully organic, ewc and humic acid tea feedings, learning everyday.

xWW1Z4H.jpg

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Hey StonedBuddha! Love the nice neat raised bed gardens and apparently too many plants as well for them, but what the heck, eh? It's always good to have a few extras :)

Looking very nice!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Before and after putting in some work this weekend. They are loving the outdoors and some sunshine.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Having this outdoor opportunity has kind of ruined me on my basement grow. I'm getting spoiled with working outside in the sunshine and being able to stand up and move around freely. My basement plants now seem "cute" in comparison since they are so much smaller :laughing:

How's everybody elses outdoor season going?

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gardens are filling in well! Keep up the good work, guys!

(OG Kush x Jamaican Jam) x Deep Chunk) x Deep Chunk)
picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shrews has been working hard on that beautiful farm of his. Look at those views! No wonder the plants are so happy! Got a couple better pics this week. We all need to do some thread surfing in the next couple months. Thanks for joining everyone!

picture.php

picture.php

LibertyFarmsOr

Liberty Farms scrog show

Liberty Farms scrog show

Wow what wonderful gardens guys! This is our little 12 plant medical garden. TLO organics. Blueberry bubblegum setting in hard for flowering, this will have some nice colas built in a month. Topaz the cat is our public relations officer. Much love and Overgrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 59

Mrs.Ping29

CookieBoi outside gonna pollenate the entire NorthEast Yo!
View Image

Got my girls up here in Maine just waiting for that cookie boi pollen!
I'm gonna have to start a thread of my first outdoor grow! No houses just under the stars p.m and all lol!

Strawberry blonde ( strawberry blue X Girl Scout cookie f1 ) in a 5 gallon bucket defoliate at 21 days from first sign of flower.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 46

Mrs.Ping29

All three of them from Left to right (blue bucket) strawberry blonde (back) super skunk ( right ) Ghost train OG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 50
I know its a runt amongst giants but here is green poison from sweet seeds, this was a gift to me from a very kind friend

Attachments

• 20150831_210505.jpg
    20150831_210505.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 20150831_210524.jpg
    20150831_210524.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Latest posts