What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

FatherEarth

Veteran
My pepzyme clear came contaminated. Had some stringy fungi floating around in it. Funny thing is without opening it the level in the bottle continuously dropped. I lost 1/4 before I ever opened it. I still used the contaminated stuff in the soil. I thought pepzyme was to be used 1:4000 pep to h20. A light ml per gal. I've been using 1ml per gallon... Also for the record I got my pepzyme from nutrient dense supply not AEA. Yea if I knew how to use the Co I would, but I'm a bit Leary to be honest. I can't remember what kempf recommends I'll have to listen to the conference again. It's something ridiculously small I'm pretty sure...

FatherEarth

Veteran
Cg I provided feedback via a picture and an email. I got a " chirping crickets " response. Nada. Not even an apology or an explanation.

FatherEarth

Veteran
What is it exactly? My rejuvenate is over half gone and over a year old and still swells up after every time I use it... I'd still buy it even if they didn't fix the issue to be honest...

milkyjoe

Veteran
Co is 1 pint per acre foliar and fertigate. It is only a 2% solution so no need to be scared. Start 2 wks before flower through what is called stretch. Combined with B in other products bud set can get much more interesting. It is 1 more real deal along with rejuv, sea shield and photomag.

Nothing alive in sea water, mollasses or kelp...something besides the interaction of those things going on. Something is causing a reaction that releases a gas. I personally hate being lied to

milkyjoe

Veteran
It don't add up. That non plant food ingredient was added spring of this yr is my understanding. No volcano rejuv before then? C'mon.

Fantastic product...better after that add...bullshit story
And I hate that period. I am not an idiot and do not appreciate being treated like one.

Avenger

Veteran
raw molasses by itself may begin to ferment if contaminated by naturally occurring yeast in the air and stored improperly(too warm), the fermentation process releases carbon dioxide, and can cause bottles to rupture if they are sealed tightly.

just a thought.

milkyjoe

Veteran
I actually know a beer brewer that somehow collects wild yeast. Every once in a while he sraight up hits it out of the park...the rest of the time...not so much. He collects cultures though...interesting guy.

L

Luther Burbank

I actually know a beer brewer that somehow collects wild yeast. Every once in a while he sraight up hits it out of the park...the rest of the time...not so much. He collects cultures though...interesting guy.

Hell yeah, same as sourdough.

Diggaz

My guess is the molasses is in there to maintain some type of bacteria and that reaction is causing the gas. I have bacillus sub GB03 culturing in molasses and the bottle does the same thing, even when its in the fridge. Molasses is extensively used to culture and store bacteria for plant use.

I prefer to know what all the ingredients are in the products I buy so I can make informed decisions on whats best for my plants and wallet.

I'm loving the result from every organic bottle at 1ml a gal with the exception of rejuvenate at 2. I apply this once a week lightly, just enough to dampen the surface of the soil. I then water this in with ph'd water to make sure I don't burn my plants and let it be absorbed by all the roots. Never seen my full season garden lookin so well.

I was told that someone has had great success using them all at 2ml per gal as well.

Dep garden is finsishing with my best yields and quality. The sales rep wasn't lying when he said the trichomes won't oxidize. 64 days and most trichs are clear, buds are still gaining considerable mass. Noticing a definite increase in essential oils and loudness.

reppin2c

Veteran
My deps went a week faster then normal. I'd consider that pretty huge. Cut off the foliar 2 weeks to harvest.

I may need a gallon of this home brew beer and stack it up to colorados finest.

Bulldog420

Veteran
Thanks for the response cannascholar. I am only using the AEA on a select few plants, that have side by side controls. If the AEA works out then I might use it on half my winter crop.

You say every organic bottle at 1ml except the rejuvenate at 2 per gal. Are you talking the entire line? The products I have are:

Sea Shield
Sea Stim
Sea Crop
Rejuvenate
PHT Potassium
PHT Phosphorous
PHT Calcium
Photomag
MicroPak

Bio Coat Gold
Pepzyme Clear

This stuff is strong if you just wet the top surface, and everything only needs 1ml per gallon. I am impressed. Do you fertigate the same day you foliar, or spread it out?

Reppin, did you have any problems with residual nutrients on your finished product?

That's everything besides humacarb sometimes and minus the biocoat. Also I don't always use the pepzyme. Also its often I'll throw in spectrum extra and biogenesis, especially early flower/veg. Planning o adding some of their Cal nitrate and a liquid Mo, supposed to aid in bortrytis protection.

When I foliar I'll add either micro 5000 or the other microbe pack, 1 ml per gal pht phos and cal, sea crop, photomag , stea stim , sea shield, sometimes micro pack and ppd.

A gallon of each product will last most growers a season. I suggest you hit all but a few plants with aea, Bulldog. After a discouraging dep I turned to AEA and its allowing me to see a productive season despite July planting.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I use 1oz per gallon of most the stuff you guys are listing 2 on Rejuv

That's based on 1 and 2 Qt per acre with 30 gal:acre as what it takes to cover 1 Ac

Just to help me understand, I'm pretty sure backyard farmer is using foliar spray applications. Are you mixing into a root drench cannascholar? Or foliar spraying the surface?

Also, Has anybody been adding a weekly feeding for when they're watering?