What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

Lotto

Nice forest of trees. I'd give anything to grow without height concerns. Can't read the tape measure. How tall, may I ask? Super grow.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
Thank you. The tallest cola is 37”, so just short of 1 metre. I have amazed myself that I have been able to keep it to very reasonable height.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew out two Zamaldelica females and both were about the same in effect. Both were strong and some euphoria and body to the high. I did not notice a trip effect with them but only took a few tokes of each. Does not seem to be what I was aiming for at this time.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
if you find a u.s. bases one, please lemme know. i think some of the european banks still send here; just our usps is still screwy, afaik.

*edit* it appears seedsman might be able to send SOME of their ace stock (depends on which warehouse it's stored in), but their website is screwy, at least on my mobile device so it's hard to tell

Cvh

Supermod
Zamaldelica regular is back in stock.

I just placed an order. Be quick if you want a pack too, they always sell out real fast and won't be available then for a long time.

:dance:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Day 77

I dropped the light to 11/13 last week and stopped humidification. ec 0.55 and I will drop this further in a few days.

The plant on the right has nice rock hard colas. Pistils are mostly amber. Trichs are still clear. The plant on the left (the bushier one) is about 10 days behind its sister and still throwing white pistils.

The stalks are all self-supporting . . . :rasta:

View Image

Looking Well as usual tobedetermined :thank you:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check that Seedbank the bay area exchange I couldn’t help but noticing the Capulator seeds are all between two and $300

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
picture.php

87 days from bean. Getting very close.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
92 days. The plant on the right started to flop so I had to tie it up. The leaves are fading nicely as it reaches maturity. Trichs are now cloudy but no sign of amber yet. The plant on the left continues to bulk up.

picture.php

Cvh

Supermod
I just received my Zamaldelica regs which I ordered directly from Ace. These are from the new batch.
It took 10 days between day of ordering and receiving the pack.
I got a free pack of Panama seeds too.

Latest posts

Latest posts