What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ron White, busted for pot

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
I knew i liked him the best out of the blue collar boys, old tater salad done got busted for weed and the obligatory parapjhanalia charge in florida.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/treasurecoast/sfl-0911vero-ron-white,0,7394492.story

VERO BEACH - Comedian Ron White has one more arrest story to use in his skits.

The Vero Beach Police Department arrested the "Blue Collar Comedy Tour" star on Wednesday on charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

An anonymous tipster told Vero Beach Police detectives an airplane would be landing at 5 p.m. at the city's airport with a passenger carrying illegal drugs, said Officer John Morrison, spokesman for the Vero Beach Police Department.

White, on the Treasure Coast to perform at the Sunrise Theatre in Fort Pierce, was booked at the Indian River County Jail at 6:07 p.m. Wednesday and released at 8:06 p.m. after posting $1,000 bail, said Deputy Jeff Luther, Indian River County Sheriff's Office spokesman.

go to florida on vacation, leave on probation.

peace -fb

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
will add to new material now too

I think he is great but I can recite all the blue collar guys now

I hope we get to find out what he had, is paraphenlia a lighter?

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
well its sure to come up in future acts and i cant wait to hear about it, hes hilarious.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised if he got fu*ked up ....and turned himself in... :headbange ...go tater salad...you rock.

...or maybe an ex-wife.

Last edited:
G

that ass hole rat that needs a beating with a bat. that all i have to say.