What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Viking Strain

C

CMoon

:yoinks: wozzer, thats the shit esbe, good luck with projects ill be watching for an update

cmoon

THC123

Veteran
Our local growshop still has about 100 viking seeds left.

Gonna buy me some cuz when these are finished it won't be available anymore

E

elmanito

The Viking of Esbe is different than the one i have.Probably there are two pheno's, but here is the other one.
This strain certainly not an autoflower, but only an early flowering with Nothern Afghan genes.Flowering period is 6 weeks and harvest is end of September.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a pic of Hollands Hope (clone from Positronics)

picture.php

Namaste :canabis:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
actually elmanito bro, i can see my viking in this pic after many looks. pretty leafy thing
picture.php

Spliffmastah

Esbe, that's some beautiful weed.
Being a true viking myself, I need this.
Where can I get hold of some Viking seeds?
Do they do well on 59 Northern latitude tho?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have such bad luck getting strains that purple like that. Ive only got slight purling from one lady. I'm searching for quality gear that turns purple from genetics not temp. In Unfortunately im in the sticks and don't have access to the gear you all have. I would love to get a clone of GDP or Urkel.

Riddick

going through my seed stash discovered some pure viking seeds. glad i researched viking as it looks pretty interesting.

Psi Haze

I grew some MagicBud from Paradise seeds(y2000). At the time, it was sold to be a Skunk x Viking hybrid and I was not impressed. I remember striking similarities to SamSkunkman's gear except the MB had males and a couple females which hermied real bad and pointless to grow.. I have a bunch of pictures somewhere.

It was not great quality but the yield was extremely impressive.