What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
feel that way too except i don't get to spend $ on much beside bills & food...my son seems to suck up everything i cant get ahead, or else i'd have a huge bicycle collection(or such something else)

like a room full of guitars eh?

the money sure goes quick,even without a wife and kids...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:ended up being a sorta wash of a day...the ll didn't call back until i left the house so i won't see him until friday cause it's my b-day tomorrow and i'm going riding dammit!

went to the wrong sheet metal place to get new "L" brackets for the duct on the swamp cooler...i know there's another one in town...someplace...i suppose i could have looked it up on my phone but i really sorta hate those things...or at least the poking around swiping bits...i kinda want to upgrade my phone to something with a better camera...and more memory...i found a bluetooth speaker laying in the road,it would be nice to have along on certain trips....

and even worse today,they sent the wrong color rear hub,and then on top of that turns out they were out of stock on red and it would be 4 weeks or more before i could get one but they arranged to send a black front hub so it will just be boring black hubs...:shucks:

which is fine since these wheels will fit the fargo as well,and red hubs just wouldn't look right on that bike!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Baskin Robbins 31

Baskin Robbins 31

Well 31 of my favorite flavor any way.
Outdoor Light dep
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOl, Thank you. That's not what I meant. The main panel has no more open spots to add more breakers. There all tandem breakers in my box.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 200a panel. I cant afford to use more power as it is. It cost 900-1100$ a month for power alone here.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
LEDs, power drastically reduced....problem solved. That would be my thoughts since LEDs are evolving everyday. Some really nice ones out there.

Running behind this evening....I know it is killing y’all that I haven’t posted many pics lately :laughing:
damn pH meter went out and sooooooo close to me being able to box it up. Had backup strips but took me a bit to find them. So just paper strips until I am all switched over which will be in about 30-40 days maybe.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Did manage to get a few pics in...chugging along. A couple plants have a slight issue...looks like N def to me which is kinda weird but gave those two a quick foliar and will see how they respond.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: puff time...

just got done converting the straggler to a single speed flat bar bike...

time to cook some dinner and get ready to water in flower...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1ST LOOK PURPLE PANTERA x CBANANA..Smells good. I need to sniff on her a bit more to grasp what im smelling.

picture.php

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey unc, kinda looks like she's more set up for peddlin' her ass around town, but w/a little luck you might convince her how much fun it is to eat your dust instead....... ;)

ZmLQv6T.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My recliner bit the dust today. I couldn't get it to close without getting off and pushing on it by hand. I loved this recliner. I had to cough up the $ for a new one .:cry: