What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CLEAREX=$30gal SUGAR WATER

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The KB label mentions culinary herbs , doubt there is anything not listed to avoid litigation when advocateing its use on a food crop.

The move to wet nutes has been profit driven and makes no sense if you use them in quantity , a kilo of chempak is equivalent to 20 kilo of the watered down product , cheaper to transport with a fraction of the packageing and decades of shelf life.

Galactic

Do not buy a Ford F250 folks!!! Its only a Focus + $6k metal! Complete bs! I drove my Focus against an 250 and they both took 13 mins to get to work! Pfft.

I concur foomar. kb is the good stuff.. Gravity be a better example with the heavy metals and pgrs that show up only from those state agricultural tests...

watts

ohms
Veteran
dude a 250 is for hauling shit.. you know liek a trailer , boat, atv's, off road 4 wheel driving..

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Yeah, but too many people think they need an F250 to go pick up a pack of rolling papers...

I also find it perfectly acceptable to hate the assholes driving those big fucking trucks with bed covers that have obviously never been removed.

So its all about tailoring to what your needs are. I use Maxigro (dry fert) for my vegging plants, go back and forth between maxibloom (dry fert) and flora 6+9 for the first 50 days of flower, and the final 20 days they get Technaflora BC with most of the 'first bottle' (read: Cal-Nitrate) dropped (2+10).

mrwat

i believe kb contains much more than listed npk wise...

most bottled nutes and additives do... the label is the minimum... dont be ignorant and pretend companies dont put extra ingred (for our spposed benefit) and omit it label-wise

have some consistency in your thoughts

i drive an f250 when a fuckin focus could get me A to B... can even haul wood on the roof! not convenient (nor is mixing nutes) but it will work (A to B). focus owners boasting that they are more fuel efficient is kaput

Fertilizers are required to have a guaranteed analysis. What is on the label is required to be accurate by law. Adding extra doesn't even make sense. Using a car metaphor, why charge someone for a Ford Focus when they are driving off the lot in a F250?

i believe kb contains much more than listed npk wise...

most bottled nutes and additives do... the label is the minimum... dont be ignorant and pretend companies dont put extra ingred (for our spposed benefit) and omit it label-wise

have some consistency in your thoughts

i drive an f250 when a fuckin focus could get me A to B... can even haul wood on the roof! not convenient (nor is mixing nutes) but it will work (A to B). focus owners boasting that they are more fuel efficient is kaput

the above post is some stupid mindless shit, and yes i meant the micro series bloom not the micro series micro in my post, its the same as kool bloom. try reading ingrediants folks, it does help u buy one thing once.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Fertilizers are required to have a guaranteed analysis.
Actually then are required to have GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS
What is on the label is required to be accurate by law.
No it doesnt. It only needs to meet the minimums listed on the label.

There was some study i saw on this site that showed actual analysis of the products, it was terrible, and even GH Flora Series varied (somewhat wildly) batch to batch.

Bottom line, Technaflora, Botanicare, AN, GH are all getting their ingredients/salts (Read: Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, etc) from the same sources. (They do vary on their micro sources, so this is something to investigate.)

FWIW yucca extracts are commonly used as a surfactant something that would be a nice addition to a DIY flush

Thanks for the surfactant tip growshopfrank!

3314727762_9764d16c76_o.jpg

We_Solidarity

stopped using clearex in favor of bushdoctor's sledgehammer...that and some sugar daddy give me such a complete flush that i only need to cure a week for a smooth (and very sweet) smoke.

from what i was told by a distributor, the sugars in flush solutions (or any sweetener) are not typical over the counter forms of sugar (like, syrup), but are processed so they can be metabolized better by plants. I really like flushing with sugars...all the carbs make the plant burn off all it's nutes preeeety quick.

edit to add--wow, didn't realize this was my first post...guess it's time to stop lurking finally!

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
from what i was told by a distributor, the sugars in flush solutions (or any sweetener) are not typical over the counter forms of sugar (like, syrup), but are processed so they can be metabolized better by plants.

They were full of shit.

-
There is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fructose
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose

combined they are 'over the counter' table sugar.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucrose # Metabolism_of sucrose)

-

Nutrient companies are not manufacturing special 'processed' sugars...

At best their flushing products are using refined glucose, fructose and/or citric acid, (to complete the krebs cycle) at a HUGE markup.
:tiphat:

-

even after u figure out economics which doest take to much brain power and withit capitalism and its brand new second hands constantly resold , with abundance being only in relics it still is seductive to actualy think nameing something differant makes things differant, words are seductive and that goes for sugar water or special carb sauce for plants, either way your banking.