What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CC's Kickass Gonzo#1

G

. . . .

GONZO#1
Done absolutely organic and SWEET!
It smells initially,of lavender...or roses....and when broken up,this really bitchin' FUNK....comes pouring out....it reminds me of a spring day in Amsterdam....sigh....
It really fucked me UP as the first Joint of the Day today,
CC did a wonderful job with this girl! :smile:
(I heard the High Times Staff liked it as much as I did!) :wink:

15cc-s-gonzo_4_.JPG

15cc-s-gonzo_3_.JPG

15cc-s-gonzo_2_.JPG

15cc-s-gonzo_1_.JPG

15cc-s-gonzo.JPG

:smile: i smoked abunch of that at the HT offices that day to Rez and everyone was mighty impressed and loved the flavor, it was very nice smoke indeed :wink:

Infact i gave Danny my stash nug of it so he could try it and take some home :wink:

Great job CC !

Peace

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yummy stuff for sure! A nice morning high too, as it turns out :smile:

What's up OH! :smile:

Hey CC!
Glad to see this thread caught your eye :smile: it was alot of fun that day huh bro :wink: i really liked the different phenos of Rez's Gonzo#1 you had with you and wished i had a few of those in flower myself, Rez's strains have a "funk" that i just cant seem to get enough of :sasmokin:

And thanx for giving Danny your head stash of my CherryBomb bro! it was fun sharing the wealth with everyone and i look forward to doing it again soon :smile:

You and Rez did a great job on the Gonzo's bro!

Peace

:Bolt:

G

AHHHHHHHHHHHH........Yes CC the Gonzo was absolutely delicious in every sense of the word. Definately some great growing and genetics at it's best.
OH whats up Bro.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I KNOW you enjoyed it bro! hahaha! You were completely wasted! I guess it works :smile:

G

Good job to both CC and Rez. Looks absolutely delicious. Rez's strains are at the top of my list when i make my next purchase. That is if my source for clones falls through. Also congrats to Rez on your HT Strain of the Year!! :joint:

G

That looks like something I should seriously consider purchasing ASAP.

That looks like something I should seriously consider purchasing ASAP.

I will tell you what Indigo you won't be disappointed in any which way :)

G

i'm high just looking at that :yummy:

looks like a mindfuck of the highest order

roses ey? ...save some for valentimes ;)

cj

G

Sweet......

Good looking trichome covered bud there bro!!
Sounds like ya had fun with it,and at HT how cool.....

G

Gonzo

Gonzo

That Gonzo really began to show me how good this plant can get :yummy:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not really dense, it's surprisingly sativa elaning in the bud traits. The Thai ancestry keeps the buds from tightening up too much I think.

happy hipster said:
So does this stuff come out dense or what?

G

Crazy Composer said:
Not really dense, it's surprisingly sativa elaning in the bud traits. The Thai ancestry keeps the buds from tightening up too much I think.

cool.

that one is m39 x rezdogs williams wonder right?

the WW had super dense nugs, maybe ya came up on an M39 phenotype?

anyway

looks killer!

Latest posts

Latest posts