What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain Jam - 80 days - organic coco

G

yes, a friend of mine mentioned the smell of rotten fruits... more berry like, less citrus... very nice smoke for now... as i've sampled a week long dry smoke tonight... head is clear and potency seems pretty good, nothing to knock you on your ass... maybe more off your ass lol ;) didn't reach any ceiling yet!

more later, peace.

G

nice healthy looking plants you got there GWB... depending on the pheno you got, you might be looking at more than 4-5 weeks... maybe 8 IMHO... the flowering on your plants is just starting to onset... keep up the good green!

G

Dude, is that an iggloo kooler your growing that in? Happy harvest buddy. Growem! Smokem!

Delicious looking plants Kerozen, well done on all aspects, worth the wait I hope. Excellent luck to have your 1 female represent the strain so well, I can smell the fruit from here!

G

hey everyone, thanks for stopping by...

thank you cannabis cowboy for contributing so well to this hybrid with the soulshine!!! this smoke really makes my soul shine!