What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nebula

G

Nice bud! Sure wish I could get a whiff of that..... I'm in love with Paradise's Sensi Star.... mmmm like roadkill skunk ... an odor that can't be contained....

How long you going to take her, looks like she's yeilding up nicely.

G

Nice fugitive! Nebula is definitely one of my "must try" strains, but I don't think you can go wrong w/ anything from Paradise.

thefugitive

Hi Crazy Composer
my avatar pic is a C99 plant i grew couple of year back genetics came from moonshineman i was very pleased with the result its a very good plant i am currently growing some of his swt3 x C99 at the mo also got some blue moonshine by DJ all a week old and this nebula is coming to the end of her life she goes on plain water today :wave:

G

man that is one chunky kola..man o man got to show a dried budshot of that baby when she is done

G

That Nebula looks great, but I like the old avatar pic too. Some might say it looks like me.

G

wow, nebula always amazes me! i had the chance to smoke it only once... bathing in waterfalls... the sensation was amazing... looking forward to a plentiful harvest there! don't pick it til it's ready!

peace.

DankBank

Neb's some of the best smoke I've ever had. The high is hands down extreme. As in extremely fantastic!
db

DankBank

Doobie Doo said:
Nice bud! Sure wish I could get a whiff of that..... I'm in love with Paradise's Sensi Star.... mmmm like roadkill skunk ... an odor that can't be contained....

How long you going to take her, looks like she's yeilding up nicely.

Doob -

SS smells like roadkill skunk?? Really?? I haven't ever had the pleasure...
but I'd really like to find something that has that old school (not sweet) powerful skunk smell/taste... and I've got SS beans but never did anything with 'em. Now you're making me think it's time!
db

Secret Room

TheFugitive>>> I have a question for you since you have more experience than I do with Nebula. I'm about ready to cut mine in a week, I trimmed my early on in the grow to get clones and it bushed out alot. Do you recommend not trimming at all? I have new clones started right now to go into my buckets.

thefugitive

Hi Secret Room
i not sure on the clipping thing as i allways grow my plants not clipped and this is the first time i have grown nebula so not sure on that one but there are lots of people that clip there plants with good results try some clipped and some un clipped and see what the results are

G

hey secret I have grown neb a few times now and at 21% thc she rocks ..as for clippin I my self dont do it as buching happens as you found out your self. the best way to clone this gilr is too keep a mother.

I also found her to be a great SOG strain even though its a sativa the last SOG run was 40 o's from 9 6ft NFT tables....