What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Straw Cough Klone 30 days 12/12

G

Hey Crazy, first a very goodlooking SC plant. But I would like to say something about the pre flower polanation. Ihave ben doing that for 5 years
now . The plants that I pre polanated gave a better yeld. Have you tried it on two of the same kind of plants. If not just asking.It works for me. My test grow last year was 7 to8 oz differents useing pre polanation on two of the same plants. The total amount of seeds by weight was only 3/4 of a oz, not that meney seeds out 11# of bud offone plant.

SativaBelieva

Hi Phil!... nope... no DP for me... so yeah, I got my hand on the 'real deal'... and here let me flaunt it:

They're still small and got some brown stains on... but I'll be nursing them... and grow 'm big... if I have the patience... cause after xmas I'll be harvesting some more Kushage... which frees up some space in my closet... lets see how the cuts look by new year... I hope they'll be big enough...

I just rolled a joint of the SC and I agree immediately on the haze high as the Craze Composer stated... and sad but true there is no full on strawberry taste... though, exhaling you can taste some fruity hints... so it is tasty, has an haze high and is crystal packed like the best indicas!

Though... I noted a male flower and I've found some young underdeveloped seeds in those buds... so I'm forewarned... to handle with care... yeah... but still, this must be a winner!... it'll be interesting seeing it compete against last years 420 sativa growers cup winner... the Sour Diesel... but I won't be the one entering SC... nor SD... I'm not sure if and what I will enter in 2006... but I plan to save some KS for you dudes to try...

BTW... Phil, thanks for pointing me out the resemblence between Sour Diesel and OG Kush... with the Sour 'n Sage in my pocket, that fed my interest in the Kushage... and now I have a really kushy pheno... so hope to meet y'all again!

hey sativa- cool that you got the real clone..that should turn out really nice..cant go wrong when a good grower has good genetics..yea the og kush tastes just like sour/dawg just a little more stinky, if thats possible... btw, whats in kushage? og? take care and ill see you in april, for sure.. :wave:

where;s the HOG???the cup winning HOG!!!
and any pics of the sour bubble? BTW, what is the lineage of the SB anyways???
and can WE get it from REZ??? i want, i want!!!

happy holidaze to all!!!!!!!!
much love,
smokin 2 live

SativaBelieva

Yes Phil... Kushage is OG Kush x Sage... though I found the smell to be stronger on the Sage'nSour... whereas the Kushage has a stronger taste... and SS is more speedy... while KS is more relaxing...

And Crazy Composer... you sure make some nice threads... with always a variety of high quality plants in your garden... and some expert growing tips! I've read an interview with Soma where he explained how he supercrops... I am trying this on the Kushage and it works well... bending is faster than pruning... now I wonder if your technique of breaking the necks is the similar... squeezing and rolling the stem between two fingers till it becomes soft and bends down... so no actual breaking?...

hey sativa :wave:
yet ANOTHER way of suppercroping, whitch works well 4 me, is 2 pinch the stalks to form small "knots" in the stalk, pinching at or near the bottom, than working your way up. 2 inches bout ever 2 weeks or so. ya only need to pinch em till you hear and feel a "snap" of the inner hurd. thats it!
this helps a great deal in the uptake of nutes. and fertz.

happy holi- dazes!
S2L

3legdog

Great thread & now i feel loke im following ya around...lol..

That KK cut is 1 of the only i read about on the boards id really like to have 1 day. A kind member has recently/graciously offered me 1 when time permitts...cuts ready.

I'll try & do as fine a job w/it as you,but doubt many can live up to your quality standards of heavenly herb grows.

Always a pleasure & hope yaz don't get sick of me postn in many of your threads..yf3 :wave:

3legdog

Im a supercropping fool & plants don't get an lb.indoors w/out some bendage & pinchn(outr' hurd crushn')...heres 1 of my best burmese w/branches bent upside down in mid-fowering & still packed it on :yoinks:

10zr' with spiral training & supercropping.

btw ...that 7z 3ftr'...like the holy grail CC & i can't even imagind 3ft & that yeild....once again :respect:

cavs 420

spiral training and supercropping

spiral training and supercropping

3legdog,

please enlighten me with this spiral training and supercropping. i could really benefit from that with my setup. STRAW DEEZE SOUR QUEEN 2! cav :confused:

cavs 420

sorry cc!!!!

sorry cc!!!!

hey man i was high and forgot to read before i post cc that is awesome im looking for tips to raise my yeild to like your sc. i admire the shows u guys put on and i will learn from cool guys like u. peace cav :fsu:

G

Man OH Man CC I REALLY love that Strawberry........ more then words can say :yummy:

G

sweet stuff.

i love doin big indoor plants

i love it even more when they dont make a lot of popcorn

that strawberry cough has a clone called fields in it right?

saw that stuff out in white river junction and man it was the most greasy floral, beautiful flower ive seen.

some wide leaves too...like monkey balls

3legdog

Hey CC :wave:

I use mostly my own bubbled guano teas & the Burmese loves them. I usually start a new project/strain off using the bottled Organic nutrients..PBP,FF,NH..etc,then see how they digest the guano/worm teas.

I also do elevated transplants up to flowering & finish in 5 gallon bucket size pots(usually). I've never transplanted durning flowering,but may give that a go soon,after seeing OH get great results.

Thanks for showing interest CC & for all your past help w/my grows :wave:

G

Yeah mate people think if they want more they need more plants. A bit of bending and fiming works wonders. Check out this beast. Pics robbed from an Aussie