What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
image.php

-=-NEW ENGLAND GROWERS UNITE!!-=-
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, And Connecticut.
Lets show the mag what the north east can do!!:canabis:
Ive been posting on the mass/RI/conn growers thread. :respect:Great thread, but its excluding more nothern states. Im not makeing this thread to replace the mass/RI/conn thread by any means, just to unite more people in our common goal of overgrowing new england. and adding to the more important goal of... overgrowing THE PLANET!!
This thread is great place to submit flowering, harvest and randomly funny pics. Its all good!!

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Various CH9's

Various CH9's

lets get things rolling here.
-=- CH9's
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

Last edited:

dan_kass

Whats up FatB420:)

Been growin herb in New England (VT/NH/CT) for more then half of my life both indoors and out. Outdoors in VT back in '95 up by Goddard College and then indoors in '96/97 over @ UNH in Durham. We used to get OD Northern Lights from Auspy, NH that was excellent smoke and indoor (I think) Lemon Limes from UMASS around that same time that was killer.

Moved back to CT in '97 and have been stuck here ever since;) 95% of my friends who grew back then moved either out to Arcata or up to Maine while i've chosen to stay in the land of oppression. My favorite method of growing is DWC with GH Flora lucas/PH style but I also enjoy stadium growin in soil.

I was gifted Cafe' Girl seeds from Mr. Soul back in the day (which I crossed to a '00 female Yumbolt from Sag.) and that's mainly what i grow, i'm currently on the 3rd generation. The taste is like nothing i've ever smoked before. It isn't a huge yeilder and the stone is slightly couchlock to me, due mostly from the Yumbolt but I love her nonetheless. I'm hoping to use a male C99 someday to add a bit more up to it. I'll try to post pics of it if I can get access to a camera.

take care,
~dan

P

Phips

What's up New England! I'm glad to see spirit for the home team. Also in stuck in CT, damn it's cold. I feel bad for you northerners. We have to unite and keep the game local. If we turn our backs on whats happening in the laws, etc, this whole area can easily be taken over by corporate cali mongrels. I have big plans for new England once the tide turns.

I'm new to the site, I will get pics up soon. stay warm

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome friends,
dan, good to see you've been at it for awhile. im close to durham, in maine tho.
im growing in canna coco, using GH flora series nutes. just ran ch9 mixed fem, flowering clones now. and have whiteberry, c99 x panama red, and pure power plant. makeing a new order soon :)

phips, it has been cold lately. but the temps in my tents have never been soo perfect. new england winter indoors are great. better then the average N.E. indoors.

i talked to some of my friends from mass, and i got 12" of snow last week, compared to their 4". so theres a big snow difference 100 miles away.

H

heavy dank nugg

what up phips see ya found some home growers ...........peace

dan_kass

I agree, growing indoors in N.E. during fall/winter/spring is the best. I had a 1 ton of cooling this summer in a 7X7X10 room with four bare bulb 6's and my temps were still in the low 90's on some days. It's almost not worth it for me grow in the summer unless I upgade to a ductless split.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice. i got 2- 4 x 8 tents and they are low to mid 70s. but they are set up in the basement. both have 1000w lights, but im getting 2 - 600w lights per tent, to replace them.

HDN, thanks for stopping by

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
FB420 nice of you to think about all the other states! I only close by the states they were in the other thread. I felt i was close enough to be apart of it atleast now I am in.

here is my dream woman living somewhere in NE, I'll find her one day...

bonggirl.jpg

Helis

This is a very nice thread. I was reminded yesterday personally that the rest of New England grows damn good herb too :)

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ottoman - good to see you, thanks for stopping by, that chick is BONER JAMS 09, :jerkit: i want to add polls to this thread. and its nice to meet more local people.

Helis - thanks, i figured id extend to the other states.

my ch9 clones are looking good. ill have some new pictures soon.

lol... p.s. i tryed to add reputation to HDN, and ottoman...that damn pop up comes up, and wont let me. thanks guys. :respect:

P

Phips

Anyone know of anything cool happening in the northeast? Doesn't have to be pot related. But it's always cool. I've been getting cabin fever lately, and the wii just isn't cutting it.

Maijah

you just missed further fest man it was sick! every time i closed my eyes i thought i was listening to Jerry

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Okie dokie! Here's some shots from my first ever hydro grow. Strain is White Berry by Paradise Seeds. I did have a slight hermie outbreak which I think was my own fault. I did not have real good light seal on my door and it was leaking light in during the dark cycle. It was even worse in my next grow.. oh me oh my.. seeds everywhere! I aint throwin it out tho! This was done with GH nutes and followed the recommended schedule on their nutrient calculator on their site. 600 watt HPS with a Quantum Digital ballast. Well, here we go... I hope you enjoy the show..

Thanks for lookin! BTW, the smoke is killer in both glass and vape..

mgk :tree:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
phips, i go to alot of concerts. mainly hardcore and deathmetal shows. i know what you mean i stay in alot too.
maijah, welcome, i love festivals...i dont know its just something about a whole day or weekend of live music.
Maynard, nice pics. just got whiteberry not too long ago. got a 5 pack from seed boo, and had alot of trouble getting them to pop. 2 out of the 3 i tryed didnt work. but i got one, so shes going to be a mother.

glad to see the thread i started yesterday is getting more attention... i plan on having polls eventually.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Maynard, nice pics. just got whiteberry not too long ago. got a 5 pack from seed boo, and had alot of trouble getting them to pop. 2 out of the 3 i tryed didnt work. but i got one, so shes going to be a mother.

I've popped 5 of the 8 I got and had no trouble. I did have 2 very distinct phenos of this strain. One was much bulkier and a higher yielder, and the other one was more red, less bulky, but very tastey.. isn't that the way it always goes. I got a bonus from one of mine that double branched for me and gave me 2 huge kolas. It might be adviseable to fim them and force it to multi top.. I'm gonna try it on my next run with the strain. It's my favorite strain for vaping.

mgk :xmasnut:

Latest posts

Latest posts