What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali Kush Bagseed doin' its thing...

shaolin730

A buddy of mine visited Cali and got some Kush from one of the Cali Clubs (I believe it was OG Kush). Anyway its his second grow and check out how this Kush Bagseed is flippin' out. Day 41. He's winning POTW on OG, I think he deserves a nominaition here too. Unbelievable how he produced this on his second grow.

G

:wave: NICE and FROSTY
So what are some details?? Dirt,hydro maybe what nutes :chin: Those r some sweet lookin nugz!

shaolin730

Grown in dirt, FoxFarm Ocean Forrest using FoxFarm nutes and a 400w HPS. I've never seen somebody get results like this on thier second grow, let alone with bagseed...

G

that's rediculous. i wish i had bagseed grows like that, rofl.

rock on, bro!

shaolin730

Yeah you and me both Fern :D. Don't direct any credit to me, direct it to nygrown0286, I didn't grow it but I'll rock on while I'm smokin' it with him in about a month. Thanks for stoppin by :D

jbarsk8

That is a great job and especially for only the second grow. Let us know how she smokes when you partake shaolin730 :D

G

That looks great for a second grow. And that "bagseed" looks very smokable from here. Tell your friend he's earned some respect around here.

G

Those are amazing.

Is it common to buy medicine at clubs that has been seeded?

G

i was going to say that CC it doesnt look like og at all.. but hey when the buds are close to being done im sure most of us cali people will be able to identify her or at least the peeps on here with the real og.. beautiful plant though looks as if it was dipped in sugar..

TicalionStalion

Haha, this is an oold thread boy let me tell you...Those were my plants. Not OG, but some unidentified Kush I got in the valley. I have been browsin here for a long time now, great forum...great people! :) I go by the name of P-Tone over at OG...and I used to go by nygrow0286 (back when this thread was started). I never got to post to say thanks for all the kind words...haha (late)thanks guys! :)

TicalionStalion

Heres what the finished product from that second grow looked like...Killer smoke! :joint: Iv been growing out clones from that real frosty plant, and S1's from the whole harvest due to some nanner issues. I got 2 different phenos from that 3 plant kush crop....check out the pics!

TicalionStalion

Iv'e grown out a bunch of top notch strains since that kush grow and I always keep a kush in there, I would have to say Its my favorite strain. I grow on a really small level, just a few plants at a time, but the genetics are what its all about :) Heres what i currently have in flowering...An ECSD in a 3 gal and a Kush bush started from one of my S1's in a 5 gal bucket...Bubba Dutch's Super Silver Haze is rooting right now, and shes up next with a few Strawberry Cough bagseeds I Aquired :chin:

Check it out. Peace :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts